0- Three Ways To Survive the Apocalypse

True Name: Zero (Eli Williams)

Age: 25

Classification: Human, Pseudo-Servant

Normal speech: Like this

Whispers/Muttering: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

Other languages beside English and Korean being Spoken: Like this

Notices: [LIKE THIS]

——————————————

Eli's P.O.V

???: So... Eli Williams... What else do you desire?

...

Eli: What else do I desire?... Heh... This all sounds too good to be true... But if this really ain't a dream of some sorts... Then I choose-

——————————————

I had been presented with a chance like no other. One night after a Lecture at University, I head over to my part time job.

My shift ended around 11, and then I took the subway back home. I had downloaded chapters of my current favourite WEBTOON, Omniscient Readers Viewpoint... I actually had the entire Manhwa downloaded, ready for me to read at any time.

The underground was crowded as fuck, making me extremely uncomfortable while reading.

After that I took a bus and then after getting off, started walking back home.

Eli: *Sighs* I need to get that assignment done before it's too late... Hm... Shouldn't be too hard... But dam it's late and all I wanna do is sleep...

I was quite the procrastinator... I always do my assignments at the last moment after telling myself for days that I'd do it later...

I always managed to get them in just in the Nick of time though... But it was honestly mentally taxing since I'd always do them at home after I worked late shifts.

It was quite empty on my street. I expected that this late at night.

I only had a few turns to make, and after making those turns, I had finally arrived home.

Eli: Hmm...? Oh, how pleasant.

In front of my house door, I saw a cat. A mostly white coat but having black fur around the ears, tail and paws.

It was of the Tonkinese breed.

She wasn't really my cat

She wasn't really my cat. She just showed up at my house one day. I ignored her and entered, but she just followed me in right after that.

I didn't mind the company but assumed her to be someone else's cat.