"I didn't want to lose my world, but  I made her lost hers in the process. I made her loose happiness, and she became depressive. I saw her wane day by day, until one day I saw her dead body on her mattress, a small smile painted on her face. She went away for a better place, but the regrets are still present in me." 

Hoseok didn't say anything, his eyes glassy as he hugged his lover, Jimin looking at them, tears streaming down his face. Hoseok looked at the smaller, and gestured him to come. Jimin hesitated, before coming closer, his body now close enough for the brown haired man to reach his arm and pull him in the hug too. 

They stayed like this for a while, Jimin silently enjoying the warmth the couple shared with him. Yoongi's sobs had fainted, only a few sniffles were heard. After a moment, Jimin spoke softly "I'm sorry... I know it's stupid, but I didn't want to leave this world before saying goodbye to Jin" Hoseok cocked his head. "Why'd you leave this world ? We ain't going to kill sweetie." Jimin looked at him. 

"You won't ? I thought you were ther for it." Hoseok and Yoongi chuckled, looking at each other as Yoongi took the smaller's hand. "Kitten, if we wanted to kill you, we'd already have done since a long time." Hoseok giggled as he went next to Jimin. He smiled to the younger, who gladly returned his smile, his eyes forming little crescent moons. " 너는 예쁘다." ("He's pretty") Yoongi muttered, Hoseok smiled "예 그는입니다." ("Yes he is.") Jimin blushed,looking down as his smile grew wider as he heard the males comments. 

"Y-you guys know I can understand you, right ?" Jimin spoke, his voice filled with happiness, making the two others smile. "We didn't, but we mean what we said." Hoseok answered, earning a nodd from his lover. Jimin smiled, and said "Thanks" Yoongi tilted his head, making a cute face "Why would you thank us Jiminie ? We just stated the truth.

Jimin smiled, his eyes once again glassy, his bottom lip quivering as he struggled to talk." Th-thanks for making me feel accepted... You made me feel like I deserved attention, and affection, so y-yeah thanks." Jimin was now crying as he felt 2 pair of arms surrounding him. 

"Baby, whoever told you you didn't deserve to be loved is completely wrong, never listen to them." Hoseok whispered, soothing the youngest. "Do you want us to kill them ? Hobi, do you know where I put my katanas ? " Hoseok nudged him, making Jimin giggle as he heard the eldest cursing.

"I-I'm okay now... I should go home now. My parents are probably ending their party now." Jimin said as he slowly got up, taking dust of his clothes. Hoseok and Yoongi got up too , and looked at the younger. "Do you want us to take you home ?" Hoseok asked, looking at the youngest. Jimin nodded, silently, as he turned to the couple, extending hands, which they both gladly took. 

****

Jimin was humming a song as he walk  with the boyfriends next to him. As they made their way to Jimin's house, they heard a shout "JIMIN !!!" The said male turned around just to stumble on his feet as he was hugged by a pair of arms. "I MISSED YOU !!" Shouted the voice, giggling, before  someone took him away from Jimin.

" 'The hell do you think you're doing ?" Yoongi growled, His fangs slowly showing. Hoseok put his hand on the eldest's shoulder "Yoongles, pleas, calm down." He then turned to the male. "I'm sorry about his behavior, but may we know who you are  ?" He asked in a dry tone and with a fake smile .

"Uh, Hello ? I'm -" Jimin cut him, placing a reassuring hand on both lovers' shoulders."It's my best friend, Jin. Don't worry." Jin looked at them with a smirk, before turning to Jimin who looked around. "RM isn't here ?" At the mention of the male, Jin blushed, before someone sneaked an arm around his waist. "I am. Namjoon, nice to- Oh, you're with yoongi and Hoseok ?" Yoongi looked at the newbie, before smiling a bit, his teeth gritted. "He is indeed."

_________

HI BABIIIIIESSSSSSSSS !!!! 

IDK what to say, except I had an exam on Thursday, and I really think I failed it. 

Anygay, my bd's coming soon, so I hope I'll have a great year with all of you ,and I hope we can enjoy every single second we have, because it might be the last. 

Also, just fyi, I'm glad BTS went on a pause. Not like I didn't want them to stay as a group, I do, but I want them to feel good with us, and they were obviously not. I hope this pause will make them realise how great they are and how they don't need to stress bcs whatever they do,we will support them. It's hard to fulfill everyone's expectations, and they tried too hard to do it. It's unhealthy for them so I hope they'll come back healed, shining, and ready to break every bareer society created, all of this with us.

I PURPLE U EVEN MORE THAN USUAL !!!

-C

(I- I've got nothing to say

(I- I've got nothing to say...)

BYE !!!!!