Chapter 1:The alternative world

Tempy fell from the sky,People never noticed her as Tempy was still knocked out from the portal,Tempy slowly wakes up as she sees her small pink blanket falling over her,Tempy grabs it and hugs it as Tempy knows she's gonna die.

In an alternate universe,It was June 19th 2032,Tempy fell into a tree and then fell onto the ground from the tree,Tempy gets up as her blanket looked kinda......Different.....Tempy grabs her pink blanket as she looks at it,It was all stitched up and looks at it again all confused "Blankai,Your very different in my eyes." Tempy said as she notices her voice was different too "Is this my voice? Why do I sound like an adult now?" Tempy asked herself,Tempy gets up and grabs her phone,Also noticing the huge difference on her phone,More apps and more pictures,But why is the storage space the same? Tempy checks gacha club,Tempy notices it was the same style but she noticed that the creator of the game had updated it a bit. Tempy walks around as people look at her,Tempy notices missing posters of herself everywhere... "MISSING:Tempy If you find her,Call my number" The poster said,Tempy raises an eyebrow as she walks past someone who looks and sounds kinda familiar.... "Uh,Kid? Are you supposed to be at collage?" The guy said as Tempy turns around "I don't know what your-" Tempy said as she was cut off by his looks,Is that....Knuckles from sonic the hedgehog?! Tempy steps back a little,Knuckles looks at Tempy in awkwardness. "Yep,That's me. Nice recognizing m-" Knuckles then realized that it was the missing kid "Wait...Hold on..Your the missing kid?" Knuckles said as Tempy sqeaks,Some people looked at Tempy in concern as the others doesn't even care,Tempy runs into an alleyway and bumps into a car,The color of it was black,But it was not an ordinary car,It was the bad guys mobile! Tempy looks out of the alleyway as a snake and a wolf runs into the alleyway,Tempy runs as she screams a little,Tempy runs into someone that she could've realized that was knuckles "Dang it! I was so close to catching that bus!" Knuckles said as Tempy quickly gets up and runs away. "Hey! Come back!" Knuckles said as Tempy bumps into an emoji? "AH! DANG IT,WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" The emoji said,Tempy realizes it was jailbreak,As the small bird like things walk by the three of them "Hoo,Hoo hoo hoo!" (It means:"Hey,Who are you? ") The blue bird like thing speaks as Tempy realizes those things were the twirly woos,Tempy ran into the alleyway and runs across the road,Tempy hides behind a bar for a couple hours.....