Chapter 2: Rebirth

In the Kingdom of Hasenburg. In its capital city Karshule. A queen was in deep labor. Her cries echoed throughout the caster as she tried to push her baby out.

"That's it your majesty, keep pushing it's almost out" Said the elven doctor who was in charge if bringing the queen's baby into the world.

Queen Andrea von Hasenburg is the wife to king Alfred von Hasenburg. She can only be described with one word, Beautiful, with an ample bossom and beautiful golden locks. It made the king fell for her at first sight. She also had beautiful blue crystals for eyes that reflect the bright morning haze.

Right now, she was deep into labor. With every push comes great pain until the final push where it all suddenly vanished. She then heared a cry in the room that only ment one thing.

"I got it!!" The doctor said as he cut the umbilical cord to her new born baby.

"Congratulations your majesty! You have given birth to a beautiful baby girl" The doctor continued as she wiped the baby from the fluids that were covering her.

"Can I see her?..." The queen said exhausted. The doctor nodded as she placed the little bundle of joy beside her mother. The baby stopped crying as she heared the comforting voice of her mother

Queen Andrea looked at her daughter with a motherly smile and gazed at her features. She inherited her golden hair and her father's red eyes. She also had a little red birthmark on her neck. This made her extremely happy.

Suddenly there was a noice outside as queen Andrea looked at the door to see her husband who was fighting back some nurses.

King Alfred von Hasenburg. The king of the kingdom of Hasenburg and honoured as one of the greatest warriors of his generation. He was a rather tall and handsome man that had black hair and red eyes. Through first glance, you would think he's a cold heartless king with his appearance but you would be mistaken. He is the complete opposite of that. A wise and compassionate king layed behind the cold red orbs in his eyes.

"Your majesty don't!! The operation is not yet finished!!" Said one of the nurses that were trying to keep him back

"Andrea!! Are you alright!! My heart sank when there was no more noises that came from this room" said King Alfred as he rushed over to the side of the bed with that carried a worried expression.

The queen just smiled at him and her head gestured to the little baby that was beside her head.

The king lighted up in joy as he saw his newly born baby daughter. Said baby was deep asleep as it snuggled beside her mother.

He then slowly walked to the other side of the bed and let his finger near the baby's hands. Immediately the baby went to squeeze his finger with her little baby bands.

This gesture melted everyone's hearts that were inside the room.

"She's so beautiful..." The King muttered as he did not want to wake her up.

"I know, our little sundrop" Queen Andrea added as she also looked at their infant daughter.

"What should we name her?" She questioned as the king thought up of a good name.

"How about.... Alexandria?" He said to which the queen smiled and nodded.

"Alexandria it is" Andrea continued as she tried to hug her daughter, but her body was still exhausted after delivering her newly born baby.

"Don't move dear... You're still very weak from delivering little Alexandria here" Alfred said while holding the hand of his beloved.

"Alright... I'll go take a rest now" Andrea added. She never looked away from the little baby that was near her head.

"You know, she looks exactly like you" Alfred added to which the queen giggled.

"She really does" she added as they never took their eyes off their beautiful daughter.

The kingdom of Hasenburg is one of the four kingdoms found in the continent of man. The richest out of the four they flourished in trades and they are at the forefront of defending the continent of man.

They have the strongest military and is the leading kingdom to the Alliance of Man. Though the continent is named the continent of man, there are different races that reside within it. Dwarves, elves, beastkin, dark elves and many more different races that cover the large continent that is not just one supercontinent but different sized landmasses are part of it. From small islands to a full country the size of Germany. The continent is filled with everything you'd expect from a fantasy world.

It has magic, wizards and magical creatures that roam it and within the island that was nearly the side of Germany layed the Kingdom of Hasenburg.

But there will always be a dark side to the light. The demon continent, located at the other side of the world. This continent what you'd expect it to be. Different kinds of demons and monsters roam it's territory. Because of its high danger. It was never really explored and thus it remains unknown to this day.

But enough of that, After Queen Andrea took a nap. The elven doctor that helped deliver the baby picked her up and put her into a little crib where she silently slept.

.

.

.

.

.

(Alright thats all folks, why didn't i do original stories sooner. So much potential for world building!! As always hope yall enjoyed and have a nice day ahead!!?)