Insanity of the white room

The room is pure white and at first the intensity of the white blinds my eyes and I groan shielding my eyes. When my eyes adjust to the room I gasp at the horrific scene in front of me, there thousands of pure white beds each with a dead or dying patient on them. The beds stretch farther than I see but from the piercing screams and shouts that echo down the hall I know there are many more down there. The person that designed this space was either on drugs or had drunken way more liquor that they should have because this is just crazy, the white on everything highlights every drop of blood spilt onto the floor of the beds or the walls even and there is a lot of blood. I start to gag at the sight of it and then I hear a beeping noise come from behind me and see a huge machine with a whole bunch of bumpy lines of different colours on it. One line in particular is the one that is beeping continually over and over again. Suddenly a doctor walks in and at the sight of me runs out of the room screaming something I cannot hear, a moment later he comes back in with about ten other gaurds and they all approach me. I slowly back up in my bed until my back hits the wall, they keep approaching me and once they reach where I am seated one of them pulls out a needle with a devilish smile on his face while the rest jump onto me holding down my legs and arms. thrashing around I kick and squirm but it is no use they are stronger than me and overtake me almost instantly "help" I scream in a hoarse voice that not even I recognize. The first man comes towards me and plunges the three inch needle into my bare arm and not a moment after my vision blurs and I fall unconscious.