Underneath the Table - Eric Carr x Fem!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Y/n's gonna replace Kelly? That's so much better than all the other girls." Paul said. "You already know her?" David asked. "Dave, she's one of our friends." Gene replied as he looked at Paul. "What do you guys think?" David asked Eric and Mark. "She'll be alright." Eric replied, which made her look at him and raise an eyebrow. "She'll be alright? She has to do most of the scenes with you, Eric. You better approve." Paul said as he looked at him. "Yeah, I approve." Eric replied. "Alright. That was easy. We're gonna start shooting the video in 3 days." David said. "Okay. Where do I have to go?" "I'll ask Jackie to come and pick you up on Friday. She'll help you with your hair and makeup when you get to the studio. She'll be at your hotel around 9 o'clock on friday." "Do you even know what hotel she's staying at?" Paul asked. David turned to look at Y/n, who smiled. "Sunset Tower. Room 1453." Y/n replied.

"We'll see you on Friday." David said, before Y/n walked out of the room. "Y/n. Wait." Paul said as he and Gene walked out of the room. "Hey, what's up?" Y/n asked. "Have you talked to Eric? Or did he talk to you?" Paul asked. "No and no. He doesn't have the fucking balls to talk to me. And now he's acting like he doesn't even want me to be in the video." Y/n replied. "We'll talk to him. Don't worry about it." Gene said. "How's the movie coming along?" Paul asked. "Pretty good." Y/n said as she saw Eric walk out of the room. "There are no people there that don't act like they don't like me and everyone's being nice to me. And at least the guys have the balls to talk to me about something that happened a month ago." Y/n replied, while looking at Eric. "When the movie comes out, we will definitely check it out." Paul said. "Good, I'll hold you to that." Y/n said, before she went down towards the main entrance.

She decided to hail a cab, when she heard someone walk up to her. "Can we talk?" Eric asked. "Now you want to talk? But last week when you saw me at the bar, you didn't even try to come up to me or try and talk to me about the way you left me in your hotel room after we had so much fun that night? You got scared or something? Scared that I will ruin your fucking reputation?" Y/n asked as she looked at him. "No, I'm not scared. I just didn't know what to say. Because the way I left you in my hotel room was not okay. I'm sorry." Eric said. "I'm gonna need more than just an apology, Eric. I have never felt so angry. You could have left a note or fucking call me to explain yourself." "I'm really sorry, Y/n. But actually I did get scared. Scared that if I did anything other than that, I would fall even more in love with you than I already have." Eric said. "That still doesn't explain the way you left me. I never felt so humiliated." Y/n said.

"You know I never meant to humiliate you. I just didn't know what to do. Please forgive me, Y/n. What can I do to make it up to you?" He asked. "Well, maybe you could take me out for dinner." Y/n said after a moment of silence. "Just dinner? Done. I'll pick you up, 7 pm, you choose what restaurant." Eric said. "Alright. Fine. I'll see you later tonight then." Y/n said, before a cab stopped in front of her. Y/n was currently in her hotel room when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and smiled at her friend. "How did it go?" Elisabeth asked. "It went alright. And, uh, Eric finally talked to me about what happened a month ago." Y/n said. "Yeah? About the way he left you in his hotel room?" Elisabeth asked. "Yeah. He said he was scared, because if he did anything else than that, he would fall even more in love with me than he already has." Y/n said. "He said he is in love with you?" Elisabeth asked.

"Yes. He said that. I don't know what to do or say to that." Y/n replied. "How do you feel about him? Because you have known him for some years already." "I don't know. I mean he's good looking and he has a great sense of humor. I don't know, Lisa." Y/n said. "You don't know, because you don't feel the same way about him or you don't know because you do feel the same but haven't really figured it out?" Elisabeth asked. "I don't know. I think I do feel the same, but just haven't figured it out yet." Y/n said. "Just give it some time. It will be alright." Elisabeth said.