10. STARRY STARNIGHT'S NEW GOALIE! THE SPIDER OF DARKNESS!

Start from the beginning

"This thing is distracting you. We must get rid of it." Damian said, coldly. Then, he went over to my working desk and opened one of the drawers and pulled out a pair of scissors. My eyes widened and I knew what exactly he's going to do and I need to stop him, but Raphael's grip is too strong.

"No! Please no! Don't do it!!" I cried. But, Damian just ignore me. He looked at the photo and slowly he begins to cut it into pieces.

I tried not to cry. How dare he?! That photo is very special to me!! I hate him! I hate Omega Empire!!

"Brielle. I'm afraid that the Omega program will do something just to get rid of those two nuisance from your mind. But, unfortunately. You are immune to the Omega program. So, we had no choice, but to do anything just to get rid of those two girls and make sure that they will stay away from you forever." Damian said.

I glared at him with anger. I will not let him break the three of us apart!

"I hope that this will teach you a lesson." Damian said, emotionlessly.

The three of them left after Damian cruelly cut my precious photo to pieces.

They left my room. My frown suddenly turned upside down. You know why?

Well, it's because, I actually had the photo in my locket! Jokes on him, I had the exact copy of the photo in my golden pink heart necklace!

I opened my locket and looked at the picture. On the side of the heart, there is a carving that says:

The power of three.

I hope Damian won't noticed my locket. I can't let him take this away from me either.

[Girls' locker room]

Amelia's POV

Ever Bright won against Yellow Field Dale. Starry StarNight was great. But, will they be able to beat us?

My siblings, Tristan and Briar. I can't believe they would ever joined such a puny team. I heard about Ever Bright. Last years ago, Ever Bright had their first match and they won because of some two forwards and unfortunately their winning weren't on the news. How unfortunate.

If I ever encounter Tristan and Briar again. What will I say to them? Nothing. Because, I am officially forbidden to speak to them or show any emotions towards them.
Luckily, I can go outside. But, as long as I am a member of this football team.....

I remember the day when I met Damian. He saved my life and changed me forever...

[Flashback, years ago....]

[Amelia's former school]

Narrator's POV

In this flashback, Amelia's a first year and Damian's a second year.

"Aww. The poor Amelia got rejected!" A girl said with a nasty smile.

Amelia's been rejected by her crush and worst, he rejected her in front of some people and now she is a laughingstock in the entire school.

Her crush is a popular boy of the school. After the rejection, his fangirls begin to bully the poor girl even more.

"See?! We told you that he will never like you!!" One of the fangirls said.
"Yeah! You're just a nobody anyway!"
"What a loser you are!"

Amelia doesn't want to hear anymore of their taunting so, she ran away.

"Yeah! That's right! You better run, loser!" The leader of the bullies shouted after her.

[School rooftop]

Amelia was sobbing. She was still feeling hurt. She couldn't believe that her crush just completely rejected her. She was hoping that the two of them could be perfect.