6. A NEW TEAM MEMBER AND A NEW MANAGER?!

Mylie's POV

Can't believe that the game is cancelled because of a gopher invasion! Well, at least we get to play football and I get to meet one of my football stars idols! Ethan Drakes! But, I forgot to ask for his autograph!

Don't worry, maybe next time, I'm going to ask him for an autograph when we meet again!

"Mylie!" Trinidad called me. "Someone wants to talk you on the phone from Korea, Shimmer Shore City!" "Who is it?" I asked curiously. "Oh. Her name is Porsha Colours. She said that she's your cousin." Trinidad replied.

Porsha? My cousin Porsha?? Why did she wanna talked to me? I hadn't been spoken to her since the last time we saw each when we were little. I heard that Porsha is now a junior fashion model and she's the model for Colours. She even send me some of her magazines as a gift.

I answered the phone and a cheery valley girl accent voice was heard from the other line of the phone.

"OMG!! Mylie! My cousin! Like, how are you, girl?! Wouldn't you believe it? I saw you on television! Like, Oh my gosh!! What you did was so brave and so like, awesome!"

"Porsha! Hi. Thanks for watching our match yesterday and I know that you're disappointed because the match been cancelled."

"Oh. It's fine and I heard from daddy that he's been requested from his sibling to be your team's sponsor."

"Yeah. But, he was supposed to arrive a few days ago for our sponsorship."

"Oh. Girl. Like, I am sooo sorry but daddy changed his mind that he said that he's not going to sponsor the team after all."

"What?! Why?! I though Uncle's going to..."

I can't believe it. My very own uncle changed his mind and decided not to sponsor our team at all. I was counting on him! What should I say to the team about this? They're going to be so mad our worst, captain's going to kick me out for disappointing him!

"Oh. Don't worry girl, I can change his mind again. Let me do my magic on him."

"Magic? What are you---Oh. You mean that..." I know what she mean by that. Porsha is a spoiled princess and uncle always give her what she wants and he can't refuse her, if he did, she'll cry and scream until he gave up. Uncle always spoiled Porsha so much and she would always ask him to get what she wants like money to buy some trendy clothes, expensive and beautiful outfits, jewelleries, make-up, concert tickets to see her favorite idols. But, she gets a VIP pass instead.

If you all think that Porsha's like that. Well, I'm sorry you guys are wrong. I know my cousin very well and she cares so much for me. I see her as my other big sister. Don't get me wrong, but for a spoiled fashion princess like her, she likes football. When we were little, the two of us would always play together.

Porsha's POV

"DADDY!!!" I shrieked and burst open my father's office door. He was having a meeting but, I didn't care.
"Y-Yes, princess? I'm in the middle of a very important meeting with a very important client right now. Maybe,we could talk la-"
"I can't believe you, daddy!!" I cut him off and slammed my fists on his desk. "Why did you changed your mind of being Ever Bright's sponsor?!"
"Sweetie. I wish I could but-"
"No, excuses! Mylie was counting on you!! How dare you!! If you're not going to sponsor her team, I'm going to..."
"N-No! Porsha, please! Not in front of the client!!"
"Then, do it!!"
"I'm sorry, but sponsoring a football team from Japan is-"
"Then, you leave me no choice!" Just as I was about to burst into tears my father immediately stopped me by saying, "Alright! Alright! Fine. Colours will be sponsoring Ever Bright!" I whiped my tears and hugged him. "Yay! Thank you, daddy! Like, you are the best! I'm going to call Mylie and tell her this awesome news!!" I start squealing as I exit myself from daddy's office.