Yuki just smiles and grabs a few grapes and eats one. "Still thank you for joining us and thank you to kakashi-kun."

Yuki's POV--

after i ate my last grape, I moved up and turned around to face both of them. "S-So what made you wanna do this?" I ask looking at kakashi and as always hes reading that damn book. "You really are a pervert and you have no shame in yourself do you." I say sitting in a 'W' and grabbing shikas pillow giggleing.

"H-Hey thats mine" he says sleeply with a little smile trying to get it back i stand up and stick my toung out at him. He starts getting up so i start running.

"If its yours then come and get it!" I yell giggleing 

"Get back here Yuki! I had that first" he yells back and i run past him hitting him with the pillow.

Big mistake.. he grabs it pulling me back onto the ground.

I try to git up but was too late "Got you!" He says tackleing me back to the ground.

I smirk looking up at him "do you now? We both know whos stronger shika" i say and in one swift motion i fliped us around and i sat ontop of him.

Shikamaru looks up shocked the droped his hands down onto the ground in defeate panting.

"Alright,.. alright you win." He says smirking puting his hands behind his head. "You look good on me like this by the way." I realize i was sitting on him and my face went red.

He chuckles as im getting off him and i look down at him. A second later he was behind me.

"I wont lie u looked hot how you where over top of me wish it would of lasted just a bit longer" he wispers hugging me.

"B-Baka!" I yell running over to kakashi geetig free from him. *hmm what if i just* i snach the book from his hands a ran for my life.

DUBBLE BIG MISTAKE!!

"Yuki. You. Messed. Up." I heard him say getting up, i start sweeting and run behind shika.

"Shikamaru hide mee" i squall seeing kakashi bolt tounds us. I feel a tap on my shoulder and i look around to see- "KA-KAKASHI!?" *B-but? H-how* i gasp as the other kakashi poofed and he took his book. Tucking it away saftly this time.

I turn to face him and look up.

"S-Sorry?" I laugh nervisly.

"Its ok but you owe me something in return." Kakashi says putting a hand on my waste and one on my chin. I start blushing again.

then shika spoke up. "You also made me get up and i just wanted to sleep, so i guess in a way you owe me to bunny." He wispers putting his body up aginst mine and wrapping his hands around my stomach.

*what are they going to do* i thought 

"W-Well what do you want.." i ask a little bit scared but i like the atteion if im being honest.. *their so gental with me.* they look at each other and nod.

"Well Yuki we want you to be ours." Kakashi said. I was shocked hearing that and turning some so i can see both of them. Shika looked at me smileing.

"B-Both of you?" I ask unsure.

"If thats alright with you." Shikamaru said.

They both released me and stood infront of me each grabb my hand. "Will you be our girlfriend?" They both ask and i walk closer and hug them both smileing. They hug back.

"Y-yes i will" i say softly letting them go and smileing. We went back to the the blankets and ed for a while untill it got a little bit darker.

After a few we packed up the food and layed down on the pillows and watched the sun go away and stairs come out. I was between them and felt as safe as ever.

"Thank you.... so.. so much for everything you guys... and thank you for saveing me from mom."i wisper smileing at the sky

"Im so lucky i met you both." I say grabbing there hands and holding them tight in fear of loseing them.

I look over to my left to see shikamaru asleep faceing me and to my right to see kakashi looking at the night sky.

"Your welcome Yuki.. we will never leave your side not even for a second." He says turning to me.

"Get some rest ill watch over you both. I'm a night owl anyways." I smile and kiss his cheek. 

"Ok goodnight love". I let his hand go and gently pull shika closer into my arms and pull the other blanket that we wernt useing ontop of use and i yawn.

"I love you both." I wispers and i fall asleep from the warmth shikamaru gave off.

_______________________________

Sooo i hope i did ok. Ik i might have rushed it a bit and they may not act how they do in the anime but again im letting my mind tell me what to write and im useing my imaganation for the most part and i like it.

Ill mike it interesting soon just you wait

AND TY IM ALREADY AT 37 or 39 VIEWS.... its not alot ik bu its a lot to me and makes me happy someone see what i do please if you see this tell me how i did on a scaile from 1-10