"S-Sorry?"

We get there and i see a cute picnic area by the river.

"I-I dont even know wh-what to say" i smile and get down

"I-I dont even know wh-what to say" i smile and get down. Shika sits up and looks over at us smileing 

Shikamaru's POV--

I was walking around town because i didnt have nothing to do when all of a sudden kakashi poped up out of no where.

"Kakashi-Sensei" i slightly bow "hows Yuki-chan doing?"

"Shes at my house as we speak getting ready"

"For what" i ask putting my hands in my pockets.

"A date but shh she doesnt know that yet here follow me" he says as he starts walking. I sigh walking beside him. *what a drag*

"Kakashi who she going on a date with."

"Well you see Yuki confessed that she has liked us after the first week metting and me being the gentlmen that i am is setting up a picnice up for her u and me.. tho i dont know how you feel tourds her." He said rubbing the back of his neck stopping at the lake.

*well that was alot to take in i mean how do i feel about Yuki.*i start thinking as he hands me a blanket while he sets one plane blue down.

"I guess i never thought about it. How about you sensei what is she to you" i ask setting the blue and white stripe blanket down.

"i love her with everything i have." He replies setting pillows down as im putting the food down.

"I guess i like her too. She makes me happy when im around her and shes not annoying like the other girls. Shes still a trubblesome woman all the same but shes not a drag." I say what comes to mind 

Kakashi stands up looking over at me. "Im going to go get Yuki now we will be here in a few." He says dissapearing with a poof.

I fall back onto the grass and watch the clouds go by getting lost in thought.

*why does she like me? I mean i see why she would like kakashi-sensei but me, well its cute none the less... shes cute above all smart like me, kind, still could be rude if nessasery...*

I smile about it then the reminder of last night came back to me.

*why would her mom do that to her.. her own mother!?... shes a fragaile girl... she shouldnt be forced to do that... no one should be forced to.* 

*Ill never hurt you like that...ever*

_________after a few________

3rd Person's POV--

Yuki and Kakashi made it there and they sit down on the blankets, with Yuki in between Kakashi and shikamaru.

"This is so sweet of you guys and you rememberd my favoret color." Yuki said smileing looking at the food. "Um actuly it was all Kakashi's idea so you should be thanking him." Shikamaru corrected her grabbing a pillow and holding it in his lap laying his head ontop of it.