Untitled Part 29

()()updates will take loner due to my other storys plz forgive me and i hope you will continue to read on :)

Yes ik i already have 5 books out it about to be 7 but i cant focuse on only one thing ive tryed.

This may be short idk yet

Injoyyyyy()()

Your POV--

I woke up feeling cold, relizing shikamaru wasnt in the bed and that i had his green shirt back on. 

I roll around trying to go back to sleep but my mind wouldnt let me.

"Ugh to damn early." I wine sitting up rubbing my eyes.

I get up the best i could witch wasnt as hard as befor and walked out the door and down to the liveing room.

"Goodmoring m-...mom." i say smileing seeing her on the couch reading a book.

She looks over and smiles. "Good morning sweety. Are you looking for shikamaru?" I nod looking down.

"hes in the kitchin." She says and i walk in there.

I see him cooking and i smile seeing him so calm. I giggle walking up behind him hugging him.

"Oh, Good morning baby" he says kissing your cheek once you stood beside him.

"Good morning to you to." I replie.

^^^^^^^^^^^ time skip later^^^^^^^^^^^

We ate then said goodbye to go meet up with kakashi and his students. He told us to wait at the training grounds so we were up on a tree looking at thw clouds.

Later once everyone got there we had to get down and walk over to the group.

"What a drag." I hear shikamaru mummble and i laughed.

____________________

ik its a REALLLYYYYYY short chapter ill write more once i post more of my other books chapters.

ALSOOO im doing a villin Deku x Reader BUT! Thats not all im doing it with someone else i will credit them and tag them 

@ -Petty_Bitxch- is helping and theres a part out