BRATENELLA VS. CASSANOVA (the real story)

The Cast

MERHLY ROSS CHAVEZ - 'The bratenella Princess' actually she's a moody brat. She can get what ever she wants too, a 20 year old model , and also she is studying in Lee University one of the most expensive schools and her Parents are the biggest stock holder.

ARVIE JUDE LACSAMANA - 'The first Cassanova Prince' He can get you by only one wink , the word 'babe' is in his vocabulary, 21 year old Man , studying in Grand University also one of the most expensive schools.

JAZLEEN OCAMPO - 'the Charm Princess ' the verybest friend of Merhyl , 20 year old and studying in Lee University.

ZOEY LEE - 'The Flirt Princess' 21 year old. The one and only daughter of mr. Lee (the owner of Lee University).

NATHAN JOSH VALDEZ - 'The Second Cassanova Prince' 20 year old Studying in Grand University he have a painful past with the girl he really love .

PATRICK RANZ SANDOVAL - 'The Third Cassanova Prince' 21 year old , actually he's different from his 'tropa' because he's a 'genius Cassanova' owner of Ranz Bar the place where they can hang out .

EZIKHIEL LOPEZ - 'The Romantic Prince' 21 year old , he can sing and modeling , Student in Lee University .

~~~~~~✋✋✋✋✋✋✋~~~~~~

Book 1 : BRATENELLA VS. CASSANOVA

CAST
Merhyl Ross Chavez - PARK SHIN HYE
Arvie Jude Lacsamana - LEE MIN HO
Nathan Josh Valdez - KANG MIN HYUK
Patrick Ranz Sandoval - PARK THUNDER
Jazleen Ocampo - KRYSTAL JUNG
Claire Rama - PARK BOM
Marco Rezz Chavez - CHOI JIN HYUK
Ezekhiel Lopez - KANG HA NEUL
Zoey Lee - KIM JI WON

BOOK 2 PLUS CHARACTER

Liam Cy - JUNG YONGHWA

~

Plagiarism is a crime~

READ COMMENT VOTE.