Inazuma friends

Ayaka was so tired of doing the same thing everyday until, an idea popped into her mind.

She decided to go to another state alone without anyone stopping her. She knew there would be many enemies out there but she just didn't care.

The hard thing was that she had to ask permission from her brother Ayato to go wandering outside Inazuma.

She took a few days to convince him until she took his drink.

Ayato has no choice but to let Ayaka go if that pleases her and stops bothering him But of course there will be some rules for Ayaka to follow.The rule is that she does not make any problems while there, she has to go home without any injuries on her face and Ayato does not allow Ayaka to go for more than 6 months.

Ayaka thanked her brother after which she continued to go packing her bags in the room. Ayaka made sure that she had food, drinks, clothes and of course emergency items if she was seriously injured during the fight.

The next day, Ayaka is ready to start the adventure but before leaving, she makes sure to have breakfast before leaving.She didn't say goodbye to anyone because they were all busy with their own work.

Now you must be wondering how Ayaka go out of Inazuma even though the lockdown is gone?Easy, since all the ships were banned to come to inazuma, she could just freeze the sea water all the way to liyue using her vision.

'All right, let's start the adventure!' She thought enthusiastically.

She took all her energy using her vision just to freeze the sea water to go to liyue but thank god she finally arrived. Ayaka lay on the grass as soon as her feet hit the ground, she was breathing tiredly and wondering where she was.

She only saw a large hill in front of her and a pond next to her. Ayaka gets up and starts walking around if she can find a house or whatever,Then she came across a long bridge that took her straight up the hill.

She walked for a moment on the hill; since it was almost dusk, she felt cold and a little afraid of the dark forest on the hill.

Suddenly, Ayaka heard the sound of footsteps running behind her. She quickly looked around every time she heard the sound.Without realizing it, Ayaka felt a hand on her shoulder.

"BOO!" Ayaka fell to the ground after being startled by someone's voice. After that, she heard someone more or less sound like the girl in front of her.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were my friend " The girl with dark brown hair said then she helped Ayaka get up.

"Ah, it's alright"

"Hey, I never see you around here. Did you come from somewhere?" The girl ask Ayaka looking directly at her eyes.

"Oh yeah, I'm kamisato Ayaka from Inazuma"

"Well I'm Hu Tao! The 77th director of wangsheng funeral parlor. You look exhausted."

Ayaka nod and then out of blue, Hu Tao take her hand and start leading her to somewhere.

"You should rest at my place for a while, we can continue tomorrow"

Hu Tao said with a smile on her face while Ayaka just nod again, she's too tired to talk for today.

It didn't take them more than 20 minutes to get to the parlor; When Ayaka got there, the parlor was big but she was grateful for what Hu tao did and thought what she should do in return for Hu
tao's kindness.

Hu tao then took the Ayaka to a room that already had a clothes rack, closet, table, bathroom and bed located next to the window.

"You can stay here as long as you want when you're in liyue, my room is next door if you want anything"