fan boys

(what if Hu Tao fan boys or simp come to meet her in the genshin world)

Time: 12 pm

It was a fine sunny day In liyue with people doing their usual job as always.

Meanwhile with our walnut, she were taking a walk at the wuwang hill since the client usually not that much.

She was singing her usual song with a butterfly on her shoulder until she found someone laying uncomfortable on the rock.

She goes approach the person and find out it a group of men sleeping in the grass and rock.

Hu Tao decide to leave and not to bother them until one of the man wake up.

"Ugh, where am I" the person with a blond hair said while looking around but then shock when he sees Hu Tao.

He rub his eyes many time and even pinch himself just to make sure this is real.

"Um, I don't think you should be doing that sir" Hu Tao said in a low tone not wake the other.

It made Hu Tao flinch when the man suddenly ran to her and grab her hand.

"Omg Hu Tao, I am your fan!" The blonde man said but more like shouting of happiness to her.

Of course the other wake up after hear him shout.

"Can you shut the hell up!" The red hair men shout back to the blonde but then shut up after he sees Hu Tao.

The other look at the red head men and then speechless when they see Hu Tao near the blonde.

"Wait, is this a dream?" The blue hair man said fixing his glasses.

"Nope, I'm touching her so it cannot be a dream right" The blonde man said as he rise Hu Tao hand.

Hu Tao on the other hand were confused especially when the blonde said that he is her fan.

Hu Tao then being cramps by like a 15 boys touching her hair, cheek, hand and feet which made her uncomfortable.

"Stop this!" Hu Tao shout and then all the boys line up in front of her while bowing.

"We're sorry our queen" the blue glasses hair said to her .

It made Hu Tao even confused when he said queen.

'Did I become the queen of death of something?' Hu Tao thought to herself.

"In sorry but do I even know you guys or do you guys even know me?" Hu Tao ask raising her right eyesbrow looking at the 15 different hair colour and outfit male.

"Yes we do, you are Hu tao. You have pyro vision, you're the parlor director and you got your hat in the cave after your grandpa died"

The black hair explain to her details by details which made her thinking of how they know all of this.

"All right then, how about you guys? I never see you around in liyue and why are your clothes kinda weird I might said" Hu Tao point at their modern clothes that were wearing T-Shirt and Hoodie.

Hu Tao doesn't likely much remember their name since there too many of them but she remembers a few of it.

Tamaki kazu = Hazel eyes with Cerulean blue hair {but Hu Tao call him 4 eyes since he wear glasses}

Hara Yoshiaga = Grey eyes with orange hair { Hu Tao call him the hat man even though he were wearing a baret}

Asahi Haru = Black eyes with mint hair