The curse kingdom

(this might be the longest chapter I ever do)

Once upon a time, there is a kingdom far away from the human land. The kingdom was called the cursed kingdom where many kind of creature live in there.
People say that whoever goes into that kingdom, they will never be seen again but it's not really true.

The creature once live in the same land as the human, they are very strong, beautiful, kind and powerful at the same time.

The king hate those creature, He felt like they were the king. One day, he make a deal with 3 of the creature leaders to give them a place where they're no human at all.

They agreed to the deal and goes to their new land that the king told them. What they don't know that the land was actually to trap all the creature in there so that they are never seen again.

The barrier that was around the creature land is why they can't get out to go anywhere, the king has make sure to paid a powerful mage to create those barrier.

The creature cannot break it even using all there strength because the barrier only can be broken by human.

Human can get into their land using the door inside the forest that were covered by many leaf And moss around it.

Creature information

-they usually in human form with an elves eyes and sometimes with animals ears

-each creature only have one power with them

Power type: pyro (fire), hydro (water), Cryo (ice), anemo (air), Electro (thunder), Dendro (plant), Geo (earth)

Present day

Far away from human land, there is a house located in the forest adjacent to the land of creatures.

A family lives in the house in the land of ghosts. Because the family works as a funeral parlor, they are used to seeing spirits or ghosts roaming around the forest and their house.

Hu tao was one of the owners of the funeral parlor after her grandfather died, she now lives alone with an assistant namely Mr Zhongli.

Hu tao has friends who are close to human land namely Chongyun, Xingqiu, yunjin and Xiangling.

Hu tao often meets them once a week because the distance of hu tao's house is a little far from human land.

Hu tao is often known as a prankster in human land.

Although hu tao always heard stories that people told about the land of the creature, She chose not to believe the fictional story because they would not have known the creature's temperament if they had not found it first.

Because of that, hu tao decides to go to the land of creatures if she is lucky enough to meet one of them.

Hu tao no longer knew whether the creatures were good or bad because there was a book she read saying that they were good.

But as she told herself earlier, you don't know if you won't try.

So Hu tao has made the choice to go into the forest in 2 days from now.She needs to find where the entrance to the creature's land is before leaving.