Author Note Important

COMING SOON!

Some chapters will have more than one part!

This is a Steve Harrington x Henderson!Reader

This will be kind of a slow burn unfortunately. And if you haven't read any of my other stories then I will warn you now. All my stories contain the following:

- Strong Language
- Adult Content
- Violence

That being said there will be some smut on this story but nothing too bad. I do normally write very detailed smut but this story will have mild smut in it. It will follow the plot of Stranger Things but I will be adding my own scenes in it to make it my own. So there will be extra scenes in between events. The reader is the one that normally "babysits The Party" so she will be going on some adventure with them but will also be helping Nancy and Jonathan in season one. This will have all four season.

Disclaimer: I do not own Stranger Things or it's characters. I only own YN and any of the extra plot that I make up.

Please be kind and respectful in the comments not only to me, the author, but also to other readers. I am new to Stranger Things but I do learn fast and I do a lot of research while I right to try and make sure I have this as accurate as possible.

YN will be in the same year as Steve so she is a year ahead of Nancy and Johnathan.

Season 1: 17 years old/ junior year
Season 2: 18 years old/ senior year
Season 3: 19 years old/ graduated working at Scoops
Season 4: 20 years old/ working at the video store

YN Car

A Viper Blue Pearl, Manual, 1969 Pontiac Firebird

Why? Because she is a fucking badass and so are you!

YN is smart, beautiful (remember you can be whoever you want to be and imagine how ever you want to look. It you are beautiful the way you are!), she's kind of popular but can fit into any crowd even though she prefers to be alone. She's not the partying kind of person. Rock music is best and what she listens to the most.

I will be posting some outfits and they will be very 80s because let's face it the 80s and 90s were great times and I wish I could time travel. But if you don't like them just imagine something else. Also if you are of a different race from Dustin then please make it fit to you. You can be a step or adoptive sister. I do not describe skin color in the story.

Key:
YN: Your Name
NN:  Nickname
EC: Eye Color
HC: Hair Color

Any questions please feel free to comment on this or message me!