Chapter 59 - My house

Start from the beginning

" is he cute??" I ask them..

" ne!!"

" okay.. next is our handsome Myungsoo oppa.." the kids cheer..

Myungsoo shyly walk to the front.. he make aegyo and then run away.. all of us laugh..

" was Myungsoo oppa cute??"

" ne!!"

" next is Sungyeol.." Sungyeol walk yo the front..

" wah!! So tall!!" A kid yell.. we laugh..

" okay next is the aegyo prince, Nam Woohyun!!" He walk forward.. Firstly he make the rabbit aegyo then hearts and stuff.. he even dance.. he never really hesistate.. the kids cheer..

" was is cute??"

" ne!! Kyeopta!!" Then Dongwoo oppa and lastly Sunggyu oppa..

" okay kids.. i want to know who did the best just now.. if its Sungjong please yell ' ne!! Kyeeyowoyo!!' Arachi??"

" ne!"

" okay.. Sungjong oppa??" They yell.. "okay pass to the next round.. next is Myungsoo oppa??" They yell more louder than Sungjongs.. " okay pass.. Sungyeol oppa??" Krik krik.. all of us laugh.. " okay.. disqualified.. how about Woohyun oppa??" They yell.. "pass.." i ask about Sunggyu and Dongwoo oppa but it was krik krik.. hahaha..

" so our contestants left is Myungsoo oppa, Sungjong oppa and Woohyun oppa.. let's get the finals starts.." we start off with Sungjong then Myungsoo and lastly Woohyun..

" who was the cutest?? Tell me.." they yell the three's name but Woohyun name was the loudest.. i ask the others and they said Woohyun..

" okay calm down.. our winner is Woohyun oppa!!" They cheer..

After this game, we play others games with the kids.. to me, this kids need attention and love.. and I'll be the one to give them that.. i want to make them happy and won't be like me.. i don't want to left out alone in the world like me..

After hours, we had fun and decide to go back home.. Dongwoo drive us to my apartment..

Infinite hang out at our apartment first..

" just now was fun.." i said as i sit on the couch..

" i know right.." Myungsoo said..

" i still can't believe that they choose Woohyun instead of Myungsoo.." Hoya said.. we laugh..

" i know right! I'm cuter than you are.." Myungsoo utter..

" yeah right.. who teach you make aegyo then run away.. of course they choose me.. just accept that fact.." Woohyun retort.. i laugh..

We talk for a few hours and it was already late.. Infinite left me and Woohyun alone.. i sit on the couch with Woohyun..

" Woohyun-ah.. What happen to Hyemin?"

" don't worry about that.. mom and dad are handling it.. maybe she'll be send to a mental hospital.. i don't know.. she's a phycho, sick and crazy.." he said.. " look what she have done to you.. how dare she hurt my baby.." i laugh.. i pinch his cheeks..

" aishh.. kyeopta!!!" He yell in pain..

" ah ahh ahh ahh.. apa!!" I let his cheeks go.. he rub his cheeks and stuck out his lower lips, pouting.. hahahaha.. he's so cute..

" you pinch the place i got punch.. uwaaaa!!!!" He cried.. ahahahaha.. this is too cute!!

" arasso.. mianhae~.."