Chapter 16: Hunting Fair Grounds

Start from the beginning

Roller jumped and looked to see Megatron in the passenger seat, lounging on it, his feet up on the dashboard.

"What are you doing here?!" Roller asked, shocked.

"What do you think? I'm using your ride as my ride to Six Lasers."

Roller was about to make a retort but instead sighed in exasperation. With a frown he turned on the ignition and drove to the amusement park.

Six Lasers Over Cybertron was lit like a beacon, multiple colors glowed like jewels against a dark sky.

Students were running around laughing and cheering as they went on rides and ate funnel cake.

Orion was by the ferris wheel, watching as students were gallivanting around. His red optics scanning, like a perched bird of prey on the prowl.

He soon spotted a lone student, he was sitting at a table, eating a large energon goody and reading a book.

Target spotted.

With a sensual stride, Orion walked over to the student.

"Hey." He spoke slowly, the student lifted his optics upward and saw the bot before him.

"Hi." He closed his book. Watching as Orion sat down, his face illuminated by the hanging lights in hues of red and blue and yellow and green.

"What are you doing all by your lonesome?" Orion seemed to purr.

The student swallowed a lump, "I don't really have any friends."

Orion's derma seemed to form a pout, "That's no fun, everyone needs a friend. I know I do."

"What do you mean?" The student asked curiously.

"What's your name?" Orion asked back.

"Perceptor." He answered meekly.

Orion smiled, "Well, Perceptor, I had a friend once, until they stabbed me in the back."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Perceptor spoke softly.

"Oh don't be, it's been 5 years." Orion said with a sensual smile, he grabbed Perceptor's servo and held it. "I'll show you what good friends can do."

And with that, he got up as did the student and he led them away.

Megatron and Roller pulled up and made it to the fairground, seeing the place is packed.

Megatron let out a groan of frustration, "It's gonna be like looking for a needle in a haystack."

Roller nodded and just walked in with him.

They questioned students and teachers, but found nothing. It was getting frustrating. Megatron sat down at a table, mulling it over.

Meanwhile, Perceptor was being led by Orion into a funhouse, the entrance was decorated with a giant face of a clown, its mouth serving as the entrance.

"Orion?" He asked, the taller mech spun to look at him.

"What? Scared of clowns?" Orion teased playfully.

Perceptor made a noise, "Pfft, no. Just curious."

Orion smirked, "It's a funhouse, meant for fun. And friends have fun together, don't they?"

Perceptor nodded slowly, "Yeah... they do."

Soon Orion smiled and they entered the funhouse, swallowed up by the clown's gaping maw.

Megatron soon sensed something was wrong, one thing he forgot about in those 5 years was that supernatural like bond he had with Orion, he knew what he was doing and when he'd showed up to drag him to Dancitron or some other place. He shot up from his seat and ran, ducking and weaving past fair goers and such. He was like a graceful ferrofluid cat.