"Your right, Pigsy. We get out there and we kick some ass! It's like what you always say, Mei. When the cookie crumbles, you make new ones, let's go!" Mk said as he put on his confident voice. But turns out, he wasn't confident at all.

There's absolutely no way Mk can take down Red son when he's literally up against THE FIRE OF SAMAHDI. Mei could tell Mk was nervous, she always could. She patted Mk's back and ruffled his hair.

"Aww, come on, buddy! We got this." She grinned.

All Mk could do was smile and think "I hope we do."

Tang brought out the sword that he stole from Sun Wukong's cave of wonders. Sandy ran to the van he had parked in the back of Pigsy's, Pigsy brought out his spatula, Mei brought out her dragon sword, Moe hissed, and Mk prepared his staff.

Red son could see the group preparing to fight. He put his hands behind his back and smiled.

"have your parents ever told you not to start fights, Noodle boy? Oops, I almost forgot, you have no folks. Sorry about that." Red son's voice echoed, somehow making his laughter even more unsettling.

Mk groaned. "How many times will someone bring up me not having parents? Like, way to hit me where it hurts!" Mk huffed. "Also, you don't know my real name, do you? Because I'm telling you right now, it's not Noodle boy!" Mk spun his staff around and sprang forward, aiming for a good hit on Red son.

Red easily dodged the swing, so Mk spun around for a surpise attack, but was stopped. Mk used that little trick so many times, he's pretty easy to read. Red son grabbed Mk's wrist and swiftly flung him against a building. He's been flung into walls a lot, actually, so he was used to it.

Red son blasted a small wave of fire towards Mk, when Mei stepped in and helped him block the attack, using her sword to to blast waves of electricity. The beam struck as close as an inch away from Red sons head.

"Oh, good lord! Watch where your shooting that thing, green girl."

Suddenly, Red son felt a pain in his gut as he shot through a building, glass shattered as his head began to slightly bleed. Infront of him was the monkie kid.

The monkie kid.

Red son thought a moment. Was it really worth it to try and kill the Monkie kid and his stupid friends? Red son knew that they were going to defeat him, one way or another, they always did. It was pointless to try and destroy the city when Monkie kid was always on Red sons tail. He couldn't win.

His eyes flickered from bright white to magenta as he froze in place, his thoughts consuming his mind.

So was this all for nothing? That's kind of lame.

Red son lay there, not moving an inch. Mk and Mei were confused, wondering why the demon just randomly stopped. With the given opportunity, Mei decided to attack. Red son snapped from his thoughts and sprang from the building, his eyes glowed with light once more. He dodged Mei's attack, went from behind and grabbed her leg, flipped her upside down and smashed her into the road.

She struggled to get up from the floor, blood dripping from her nose as she laughed.

"A few whacks in the face is nothing for me, you coward!" She grinned as Mk bolted toward the two. Having somewhat quick reflexes, Red son grabbed Mei by the wrist and swifly threw her into Mk, sending the two crashing into the street.

Finishing the job, Red son glided over to Mei, picked her up by the arm and flung her about 2 buildings from where they originally stood. Mei crashed into a car, and fell to the floor. Pigsy, tang, sandy, and Mk watched in shock as the scene played through.