tragedy

Pictures, pictures, pictures

Pictures, pictures, pictures. So many fucking pictures. Like I get that it's Christmas tomorrow but damn. I'm not even in an ugly sweater.

This club just snaps pictures and posts them. Like why?? Beyoncé drug me to this club, for whatever reason. Her and Lauren have been talking about his party for way too long.

And i've been denying it for just as long.

Somehow I ended up here. I don't want to be here, but since I am, they not stopping shit. I'm about to get drunk off my ass.

This red wig is secured for a reason. About to throw my ass for whoever throwing stacks. My girlfriend of course.

"What you want to drink stink?"

"Casamigos."

Her eyes narrowed and she walked away. She probably thinks i'm being sarcastic, but i'm so serious.

I smelled the cup before I tasted it and she really got it for me. Aw. Thought I would have to bitch her a little bit.

"Stink...don't be mad alright? But I gotta go to the warehouse tonight. I'll be back in the morning but-"

"I don't give a fuck." I walked away.

That's so stupid yo. Im not gonna see her because she's going to the warehouse? The place that she said I could go to with her but never went.

Something ain't right I feel. Either it's something she doesn't want me to see, or she's not really going there.

There's no fucking way. She knows all my whereabouts no matter what. Because when she asks, I tell her. No need to lie when it's the truth.

But every time I ask her where she is, there's a whole fucking storyline of her beating around the bush.

Like yea sometimes she's really where she says, but it always takes her five minutes to just tell me that.

She could be going to the corner store, and she'll tell me whole story on why she has to go. Like that gets irritating. Makes me feel like you're being sneaky or some shit.

Maybe i'm overthinking but this isn't the time to bother me in this moment. I'm about to be drinking and I don't need to be mad when I drink.

I'll be crying and trying to fight. We don't need a drunk Nicki like that.

I saw Lauren in the corner and made my way to her. She wrapped her arms around my butt and pulled me closer. This bitch is drunk. So drunk.

Her eyes are red. I felt her raise my shirt up and kiss my belly, while rubbing my thighs.

"Get on my level babe. Drink up." She pushed my cup towards my mouth. I gulped it down and hissed at the burning. That shit....is nothing to play with.

I'm about to be so fucked up. Momma is gonna kick our ass when she comes over to us hungover. Usually everyone stays the night at her place because it's the biggest.