calm

"That was my little boyfriend in high school

"That was my little boyfriend in high school." I glanced at the picture. Beyoncé found some old photo album in Mommas house.

I don't know why she even gave Bey that. All she's gonna see is hella pictures of me with guys. Whether they're friends who ended up liking me, or my cousins.

"I thought Meek was your first real relationship."

"Do you count your middle and high school relationships as real?" I looked at her.

She shook her head no and that further proves my point. Those boys weren't even...no. The most we did was walk around holding hands.

Or share a few nasty kisses chile. And that's because i'm a clingy person and they always thought they would be having sex with me.

Then be disappointed when I didn't give them nothing. I was too young, first of all.

"This don't look that long ago." She turned the book. I looked back and rolled my eyes at the picture.

"That was two years ago

"That was two years ago." Drake was such a flirt that day.

She came and sat beside me on the couch, looking through the book. Every time she wanted me to say something about a picture, she would point to it.

 Every time she wanted me to say something about a picture, she would point to it

"I was sixteen and wasn't even supposed to be there. Momma tore my ass up when I got home. That was the last time I snuck out. Thick ass bang."

Wayne was so mad at me for doing that. He told me that if I couldn't come, don't try. So when Momma told him about me getting in trouble, he didn't let me come to the studio and watch them no more.