Chapter 23 All For One

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Iida. So, what can we do with what's in front of us? Let me see here..." Deku trails off as he begins to mutter to himself.

"It's been a while since I've seen him this weird." Kirishima made known.

"Yeah, this is truly peak Midoriya." Momo adds.

"Hello!" My voice chirps through the Walkie-Talkie causing everyone attention to it.

"(Y/N), don't shout." (B/N) voice sounds from it next.

"Um (Y/N), (B/N)?" Shoto asks into it.

"Right, we're about to make it to our destination. What about yall?" I question and Shoto nods.

"We have, but we're trying to come up with a strategy." Shoto responds.

"We'll let yall focus, good luck." (B/N) insists.

"Good luck to yall too." Kirishima wishes, but Tenya grabs the Walkie-Talkie.

"You two had best be careful where ever you guys are." Tenya warned.

"You guys as well." I advice.

(To Endeavor)

Why should I clean up UA's mess? I'm a very busy man, as you know." Endeavor made known.

"Get off your high horse. You are a UA alum." Best Jeanist points out.

"We can't call any Heroes away from the School. There is a bigger picture, Endeavor." Detective Tsukauchi insists.

"Tch." Endeavor sounds as he looks over to see all the Heros, who were summoned standing around him.

"It's possible this incident is the beginning of the end for the Hero Society. We'll stop at nothing to resolve this successfully." Detective Tsukauchi states.

"During the internships, I invited Bakugo to my agency to try and reform him. I've met very few as stubborn as he is. I imagine he's fighting back. We need to hurry." Best Jeanist declares as Gang Orca walks over to him.

"Not even you were able to change his behavior." Gang Orca addressed.

"Yes, He was inflexible, pride sewn into his very core." Best Jeanist assured.

"My comrade, Ragdoll, was also taken. This is my chance to get her back." Tiger made known.

"Thanks to the tracking devices set by one of the students. We now believe there are two separate hideout locations. We know from our investigations where the kidnapped victim is located. We'll send the bulk of our forces there. Retrieving Bakugo is our priority. At the same time, we'll gain control of the other hideout. This will cut off their paths of retreat. We'll arrest them all at once." Tsukauchi explains as Grand Torino walks over to All Might.

"Toshinori. If they're recruiting old men like me, then..." Grand Torino trails off causing All Might to turn to him.

"What are you suggesting? You're still Gran Torino. And with such staggering stake at hand. We can be sure that he is involved." All Might insinuates causing Gran Torino to put on a serious expression.

"All For One." Gran Torino whispers.

"We have the element of surprise! These Villains will not succeed! At the press conference earlier, we had Principle Nezu act clueless to deceive the Villains. He feigned ignorance on camera, as if we didn't have leads. After hearing his words, the Villains won't expect us to rush in on the very same day. We'll retaliate! It's time for our counterattack! Remind the world what you can do, Heroes!" Detective Tsukauchi proclaims.