"That doesn't amount to real evidence, though. I didn't ask you how you feel, I asked you if you had concrete information." Reporter 1 counters.

"We're doing our best with the intel we currently have available. I have no doubt the police will break this case very soon." Principle Nezu re-counters.

(To Bakugo)

"We won't rest until our missing student is returned to UA." Principle Nezu's voice rings out from the Tv.

"Hah! Did you hear the Teachers? They get me more than I thought. I never join your League of Bastards!" Bakugo shouts and then glares up at Shigaraki, who was still staring over at the hand on the ground, while everyone else was staring over at Bakugo.

"We may not be at Camp, but I'm still allowed to fight!" Bakugo declares as his arm muscle were twitching.

"He must've figured out he's important to us. What a clever boy." Magne insists as she ready's herself.

"No. He's a fool." Dabi remarks, but then Toga claps her hands together.

"Let me stab him." Toga requests with a smile.

"A clever performer would've acted like we were winning him over. Now that he's broken character, he's finished." Compress points out.

"I only do whatever I want to, and I won't even pretend otherwise. And I'm tired of being surrounded by a bunch of lame-ass wannabes." Bakugo states, but then Shigaraki's hand twitches.

"Father." Shigaraki whispers as he begins to raise that same hand.

"No, Tomura Shigaraki. Be calm." Kurogiri pleads, but Shigaraki then glares over at Bakugo causing him to tense up. However, Shigaraki holds his hand out signaling the other Villains to stay back.

"Don't lay a finger on him. Any of you." Shigaraki orders and then bends down at grabs the hand that was on the floor.

"This "Hero"..." Shigaraki trails off as he places the hand back on his face.

"Is still a valuable piece. I wish you would've listened to what I had to say. I thought you and I could come to an understanding." Shigaraki informs.

"What, you think we're the same? Not a chance." Bakugo made known.

"Then I have no choice. The Heroes said they'd continue their investigation of our group, so we don't have time to stand here and talk. Master." Shigaraki calls out as he turns towards the Tv at the back of the room.

"Lend me your power." Shigaraki requests causing the man to smirk.

"That is a wise decision, Tomura Shigaraki." The man hooked to many wires and tubes declares.

(To Momo)

She was a head of the group since she had the tracker in her hand, but then gets behind the corner and glances over it.

"Okay, this is the spot the tracker is broadcasting from." Momo states causing Kiri to walk up a bit and look.

"So that's their hideout? Not a bad one, I guess." Kirishima declares.

"Maybe it is and maybe it isn't. According to the tracking history, the Villain hasn't left tis location for the past day. But that's all we know. One Villain is hiding here, but that could be it. They might have Bakugo somewhere else. We're going into this operation completely blind for the most part. Please try to proceed logically." Momo explains as she faces the group.

"I don't like this. None of us are good at sneaking around. We need Hagakure or Jiro here. If I think things are gonna be the least bit dangerous, we're done. I won't hesitate to call the police, either. To make sure my friends are safe." Tenya insists.