I: it was enchanting to meet you

Start from the beginning

But, look at her now, she's now there standing in the center of the peaceful crowd inside the chapel.

"Hey."

"Holy sh-" Nayeon stops herself from saying the inappropriate word inside this sacred place.

"Sorry for scaring you."

"N-no, it's okay. You must be Sana if I'm not mistaken."

"Yup." A smile appeared on Sana's lips.

"Nayeon. Im Nayeon." The bunny teeth girl offered a hand and the other one gladly accepted it.

"Minatozaki Sana, by the way. Nice meeting you." Genuine joy is surrounding both of them.

A freshly formed conversation was initiated by Nayeon. They are already comfortable even though they just met personally right now.

That wouldn't be a surprise for them. They are apparently the social butterflies of their group and that's for sure.

Not for so long, their exchanging of words has come to its end when someone informed Sana that she has to get ready because her bride is already on her way.

"I'll go to my seat now. I'm delighted talking to you."

"Me too, you and Seung-wan are a real ball of sunshine I have to say. No wonder why the two of you are relatives." The two girls giggles.

"Alright, good luck to the both of you. You deserve this happiness, Sana." They both exchanged warm hugs before Nayeon proceeded to her seat.

Everyone is now all set inside, sitting in their respective seats. Nayeon is now on her way to her seat, when someone catches her sight. Someone familiar.

"Momo?" It's her old friend if she's not mistaken.

The called name turn around slowly and finally revealed the face. "Oh my. Nayeon?!"

A piercing sound of squeal caught some of the visitors' attention. They look to the source of the sound, it turns out that it came from Nayeon's spot. The older one shut the mouth of the other girl.

"I'm happy to see you again," Momo mutters while nodding apologetically.

"Yeah yeah, me too. It's just unusual to see you here?"

"Well, my sister is getting married today."

Old friends finally meet again after years have passed. For an unexpected reason of Momo, it made Nayeon thinks that Sana is Momo's sister.

"No, she's not. But her bride is."

"Oh, I thought she was." Nayeon shook her head.

Several minutes passed, and Momo was the one to terminate her conversation with Nayeon because the ceremony is about to start.

Every single person inside happily shuts their mouth in respect of the start of the ceremony.

The orchestra sets everything. A familiar song was heard by everyone as the musicians starts playing their designated instruments.

As the band plays one of Lionel Richie's classics duet with Diana Ross, their hearts are placed at ease because of the soothing vibe of the serenading orchestra.

A smiling hamster is now waiting contently at the altar. Waiting for her bride to arrive at her spot.

"My sister is really beautiful, isn't she?" Nayeon heard Momo whisper, but, she was not yet looking at the walking bride with an old-looking man beside her on the aisle.

She decided to put her sight on the walkway beside her to see who is Momo talking about. The girl saw the other bride who is indisputably lovely from every angle as she gazed down the aisle.