// time skip

You both got out of the car and walked into the school building linking arms. You both were early and decided to wonder the halls for a bit before going to class. Nothing out of the ordinary was happening so you both went to your shared first class. Math, you were good at most things in math and apparently this was a revision class so nothing would be to difficult. Hanson sat in a chair in the corner of the room and you sat on his lap. The teacher walked in a few minutes later and the class was a mess. After calming the class down he called the register, he got to your name "y/n" said the semi-bald man wearing a dad shirt and old jeans. He was probably about 58. "here" you raised your hand still on Tom's lap. He looked up at you and wasnt pleased, "y/n if you could make your way to a seat it wo-" "I do have a seat" you cut him off, making a few students laugh. "miss y/n just sit beside him" your teacher said, now getting angry. "what if I like were I'm sitting now Mr.." you squinted your eyes and read his name of blackboard "Lake" you finished. Tom put his head on your shoulder "what if I like wear she's sitting too Mr. Lake?" Hanson questioned. The entire class was either staring at you and Tom or laughing at both of your comments to the teachers. The day was getting boring in the following classes and you began thinking about lunch.

// lunch

"ugh I hate our English teacher" you said as you and Tom left your shared English class and made your way to your lockers. "tell me about it" he sighed. Your lockers were beside each other, while getting books you started talking about random high school stuff. "hey" said a feminine voice from behind you. You turned to face her and Tom walked away from his locker. The girl was a short haired blonde girl who had green eyes and was very pale. She was your suspect. "hey" you said back to her. "I like you y/n, wanna do something fun after school" she whispered so no one would hear. "I dunno" you began "what kind of fun" you finished as you shut your locker. The girl looked around the hallway, it was empty since everyone was in the cafeteria. "I don't even know your name" you mention, "Kate" she responded. "nice to meet you Kate, now what kind of fun?" you question as you lean against your locker. Kate opens the long coat she's wearing and reveals a bunch of lighters and gasoline. "so it's you" you said staring into her coat. "of course" she said coldly, "mhm" you respond. "after school, my boyfriend and I are going to start a forest fire" she laughed as she said this. "ill go" you say, she smiles "pleasure doi-" "on one condition" you cut her off. "what?" she questioned. You smirked "my boyfriend comes" you said knowing you'd feel better if hanson was there. "fine" she said. "red convertible in the parking lot, after school" she said. You pretended to think about it "k" you said and the both of you made your way to the lunch room. Kate brought you to a table and sat you down with a group of people, including Tom. He must've became friends with the jock in one of his classes. You sat beside Tom and Kate sat next to Jim, the jock drug dealer. "you not gonna eat y/n" Kate asked concerned. You wondered how she could change from cold arsonist to concerned girl-friend in 5 seconds but soon let it go. "I am" you took some food off of Tom's tray and ate it. Tom gave you an angry look but you kissed his cheek and be smiled. "you guys are adorable" Kate said, hugging Jim. "I could say the same about you" you say back at Kate smiling. Everything was going smooth until some guy came up and tapped your shoulder, "hey babe" he said flirting with you. You looked at him with a serious face. "wanna grab some food cutie" he said looking you up and down. "hmm, let me ask my boyfriend" you said and turned to face Tom who had just took a drink of chocolate milk. You put one of  your hands on the back of his head and the other on his chest. You pulled him into a deep and passionate, chocolate milk filled kiss. You separated after a few seconds turned to the guy and said "no I don't think so". He walked away in defeat. "bye hottie" Tom said as he walked away. The rest of the day was slow and all that was in your head was the feeling of kissing Tom.

//

The school day ended,  and you and Tom both had a plan. Go with the jock and his arsonist girlfriend to the forest, right as they are about to burn the trees down, reveal who you are and have backup there to assist in the arrest. You both made your way to the red convertible which was in the school parking lot. "hey Kate" you hugged her, "Jim" you said and high fived him. Tom did the same and you all got into the car, Kate and Jim in the front and Tom and you in the back. Jim was driving and about 10 minutes from the forest he pulled the car over. "what are you doing" you question, becoming worried. "relax y/n" Kate said "we just want to spare some time for romance" Kate giggled and turned to face you and Tom "come on guys, we'll have the front and you have the back" she said, before you or Tom could say anything she was already laying down smashing lips with Jim. You and Tom both just sat wide eyed at the sight. Then Kate got back up and started un buttoning her shirt. "come on guys, we can't be the only ones who want some action" she said catching her breath. Before you could say anything Tom connected his lips with yours, Kate laughed and went back to doing...stuff with Jim. Tom and you mostly pretended to kiss but they would occasionally sit up and that was when you and Tom would act like a couple. Or it was mostly pretend kissing until the two of you didn't separate and the kisses became deeper and your hands explored each others bodies. Soon the kisses were all over your body. "okay" Kate sat up. You and Tom kept going, "guys!" Kate shouted getting fed up. Both you and Hanson shot up in your seats. Kate laughed "you sure had fun" she remarked as the car started up again. And drove to the forest. You and Tom stared at each other thinking about what had just happened. Then you arrived at the forest. Your backup was already there since you guys were late. They were pulled out of the car "oh and" both you and Hanson said at the same time. You pulled out your badges and Kate and Jim were brought away in shock. "someone had fun" Doug said from behind the two of you. "huh" the both of you said at the same time. You turned and faced the window of the police car you were both beside, the two of you were a mess. Doug put a hand on both of your shoulders "use protection kids" he said as he walked away. You pulled your shirt covering your neck "HANSON" you shouted, noticing his mark on you. Tom ran away from you and you tackled him to the ground. "I cant believe you" you laughed out of breath. "what I couldn't help myself" he laughed. "hey cuties" Judy said as she approached the two of you, you both quickly got up "hey Jude" Hanson said trying to sound normal. You smiled at her, she grinned back. She turned to face Hanson "I drove your car here" she tossed the keys and Hanson caught them. "it's getting late, drive y/n home" she winked at you and walked away. You got into Hansons car, "youre a great kisser y/l/n" he said while starting the car. "not to bad yourself Tom" you responded. The two of you talked the drive to your place which you found out was only 5 minutes from Hansons apartment. Tom walked you to your door "bye Tom" you gave him a kiss on the cheek, "bye y/n" he said, he smiled and walked back to his car. You walked into your apartment and switched the lights on. "Damien?" you call out. Footsteps. You hover your hand over your gun. "not this time sweetie" says a deep voice pulling you into a choke hold with a gun to your head.

A/N thank you so much for reading also cliffhanger? The third chapter should be out soon so don't worry :) hope you enjoyed ( 2903 words)

- J