Chapter 5: Revenge

THIRD PERSON POV:

The red block was walking around the soft grass while being proud that he got someone. His face was green in color cause of the splat.

Right now, he's trying to find someone else to shoot, but he couldn't find anyone right now. As he was walking, he heard a movement from the bush. "Who's there!?" He turned to look at the bush, only to find no one there. "I know you're in there!" It took a while until the person or object that was in the bush jumped out.

It was Cake

Cake had an angry face and shot a paintball towards Blocky, at the same time Blocky shot a paintball at Cake.

"Cake and Blocky are eliminated!"

Four said, again they couldn't be seen anywhere

Cake was still mad at Blocky, while Blocky just shrugged. They started to float into the sky and soon, they were gone. It happened pretty quickly that Woody and Taco just stared at the spot where they were just standing at.

When Woody was in the game, he only took a paint balloon with him since he doesn't like guns and also doesn't know how to use them anyways. He just stayed at the base until Taco suggested him to come out with her.

"Welp, Blocky's gone. Lets go to somewhere else, ok?" Taco said, looking at Woody. "Ya."

...

Fanny was walking alone, hoping to find one of his teammate or just hope she doesn't get shot. She wasn't looking carefully until he stepped on something making him go up. She was now in a net, she knew that this was a trap.

"I HATE TRAPS"

A leaf suddenly flew towards her with red paint, It was from Tree that was hiding behind a bush with Remote. "I think we got her," said Remote, with her robotic voice. They both jumped out of the bush they were hiding, only to realized that not a single red paint was on her. It seems that Fanny blew the leaf that had paint on it away.

"Darn it, whatever." Tree took another leaf of his that has paint and put in onto Fanny. The leaf was sticking onto Fanny and since Fanny is on the Yellow team..

"Fanny is eliminated!"

Fanny couldn't move much cause of the net. "CURSE you guys. I hope YOU guys get CAUGHT!" That was the last thing Fanny said as she floated into the sky with the net that she was trap in, vanishing.

"Time to make another trap"

...

Pencil and Match was walking around the spot, not really caring about the challenge until something lightly hit onto Match. She didn't notice until Pencil told her.

"Umm, what's that on your back?" Pencil asked. "Huh? What do you, like, mean?" Match was confused so she tried to grab the thing at the back of hers. "A leaf with red paint?"

Realization hit them

"And Match is eliminated!"

"Ugh, curse red team for doing this." Pencil cursed the Red team under her breath. "Welp, guess I'm, like, out now. Bye Pence-Pence!" And with that, Match float up into the sky and vanished like the rest.

Pencil believe that it might be an accident but she knew that this was red teams doing. But if that is so, then game on..

(A/N: I made this chapter two weeks ago and since my laziness got the best of me, I didn't want to make it long lol. I made a different story call, 'In An Endless Game'. I kinda got that idea from my dreams. Anyways, I'm gonna show the teams again cause I realized there were some errors there. For example, Naily being in two teams)

Blue: Lollipop, Leafy, Gelatin, Teardrop, TV, Ruby, Flower, Loser, Taco, Puffball, Woody, Firey, Ice Cube, Rocky, Naily, Golf Ball

Red: Saw, Needle, Tree, Lightning, Yellow Face, Stapy, Grassy, Fries, Foldy, Spongy, Remote, Robot Flower, Cake, Donut, Dora, Nickel

Green: Cloudy, Bottle, Gaty, Liy, Basket ball, Tennis ball, Barf bag, Blocky, Bomby, Pin, Firey Jr, Eggy, Pen, Eraser Clock, Coiny

Yellow: 8-Ball, Roboty, Balloony, Bell, Black Hole, Book, Bracelety, Bubble, Marker, Snowball, Fanny, Match, David, Pencil, Pie, Pillow