Chapter 2: Battle Begins

(A/N: The photo at the top is them looking at the leaderboard, if you're confuse. Anyways, I saw some people actually reading this and I'm glad ^^. Now, let's go!)

LEAFY POV:

I was so excited to be friends with my new team! But sadly I wasn't sure who was on my team cause there are a lot of people. I continued to walk in the base to find other people but as I was doing that, there was a black screen on the wall.

It seems like all the names on the screen are my teammates! Lollipop was beside me probably seeing her team members

It seems like all the names on the screen are my teammates! Lollipop was beside me probably seeing her team members. I walked away to see what were the others doing, they were already leaving the spot with their weapons. 

I looked at the weapons on which weapon I should get, but I decided to take the paint balloons cause I think myself have a good aim! 

I knew I can't go alone so I went to find my friend Firey so we can battle the rest together.

GELATIN POV:

This was so exciting!! I wore the belt with many pockets around my waist and put the paint balloons in the pockets, somehow it was the perfect size.

I just realized that most of our team members are limbless, so I wonder if we were gonna be ok. Well, I hope so. Anyways, earlier most of us plan to target Yellow team so I'm gonna go now.

As soon as I step out of the base, all I could see were trees. Is like stepping into nature. But I think there are many trees to make it more sneaky.

As I left the base, Leafy, Lollipop and Firey came out of the base. Leafy and Firey went to the same directions while Lollipop walked towards me.

"Got any idea?" I asked, "I don't really have any idea but we can target Yellow team for now, although we still need a strategy or we will make a wrong move for sure."

"Ok, we can target the ones in the in the forest first since I feel like most of them might be at their base."

"Good thinking Gelatin."

...

(A/N: Chapter 2 is finish ^^! I promise that the next episode will be better but for now, I need to rest. Also, you might realized that Lollipop, Gelatin and Teardrop is already an alliance and Firey and Leafy already solve their problems, so yea. Anyways, bye!)