𝒻𝓁ℴ𝓌ℯ𝓇𝓈(12)

En başından başla

He walked towards our direction and stood In front of us. He glared at me before turning his attention to Kakucho. "What are you doing with her."

Kakucho is hesitant to answer at first but becomes determined. "Y-Y/N is also my friend. I want to play with her too." Izana grits his teeth. "Fine! Do whatever you want. I don't care." He stomps away ands sits down by the playground, his back facing towards us.

I looked at Kakucho who had a crestfallen expression. I looked back at Izana pursing my lips. I got up. "Y/N?" I looked down at Kakucho,who knew what I was about to do. "Its okay I'll be quick." I walked over to Izana. 'Why am I even doing this?' I though to myself. I stoped right behind him looking at his crouching figure. "Are you okay?"

"Go away!" He yells at me. I rolled my eyes and sat beside him. He turns his head to his other direction away from me. "Do you want to talk it out?" He doesn't respond. I got up and took of my flower crown. "We should have to make Kakucho choose between his friends. Once your done sulking come join us when your ready okay?" I set the flower crown in his head and left.

Izana grabbed the flower crown and threw it on the ground. He stomped on it scowling at it. He glanced to his side to see Kakucho and I making more flower crowns, "I won't let another person try to take away what's mine." He said to himself then leaving

____________________________________

After leaving the orphanage I asked to go to the library to pick up some more manga books. I already finished that on romance series Matsuno recommended, so I needed something else to read. 'Maybe I'll see him here and ask him to recommend me more manga."

I looked around at the manga section trying to scavenge for something new to read. I saw some horror mangas and thought I could maybe get some. I grabbed a few and started to head to check them out but my eyes caught someone at the tables area.

It was Kokonoi. 'I never thought I'd be glad to see him.' I headed towards his direction. After meeting Izana, he made Kokonoi seem like a saint. Although they both annoyed me, I choose Kokonoi over him any day. I skipped towards the boy and stopped behind him.

I looked over his shoulder wondering what he was doing. "What are you doing?" He quickly turns his head, and we made eye contact. He frowns, "what are doing here."

"I shrugged my shoulders "it's a public library, I think I have every right to be here." I again glanced over his shoulder. "Are you reading something?" His face turns red and he shuts the book, hiding it behind him. However, when he closed it I got a quick glimpse for the title. " '100 ways to win a girls heart' " I read out loud then looked at him with a teasing smile. "Gonna use that knowledge on Akane-San?" I laughed

His face got even more red "Sh-shut up!" He whisper yelled. His eyes drifted to my head. "What the hell are you wearing."

"It's a flower crown." I said while pointing at it. "You want one?"
"I think I'll pass." He said, grumbling. I set the manga books down and went through my crossbody bag which was filled with flower crowns Kakucho and I made. I dug one of the flower crowns out and set it on his head. "Now we're matching." I said while smiling.

He just blankly stares at me. "Well then." I said while picking up my mangas. "I guess ill see you later then Koko." his eyes twitched a little when I used his nickname. "whatever." he sighed before turning around a continued to read his book.

____________________________________

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒦ℴ𝓀ℴ𝓃ℴ𝒾)

Y/N had just left the library, and a moment later Inui Seishu had entered the library. He spots Kokonoi at the tables and walks to him. "Koko." He turned over with an annoyed expression thinking it was Y/N again. "oh it's just you Inupi." Inupi stares at him confused then looks at his head becoming even more confused. "why are you looking at me like that?" Koko questioned.