CHP1:Past life

[A/N:Above is aki new appearance after reincarnated]

3rd pov

"STOP ALREADY I TOLD YOU I DONT LOVE YOU" a girl screaming heard from outside the room.
"Hun..what did I do wrong..I'll..try to not doing it again...no.. I will never do it again please don't break up with me" Aki desperate to ask the girl for not breaking up with him. "NO!!" The women answer in an angry tone and rush to kitchen and brought a knife when she came back. "Calm down Eli.. please put the knife down it is dangerous" as aki said and slowly back up

"I don't care" Eli run to Aki and stab him with the knife. "YOUU!!...urgh..." Aki yell as he felt a sharp feeling in his chest.

"I didn't even love you I just want you for money"
Those are the word came from his lover name Eli.
"Yo..u..f*c...kin..g..b¡...tch" that is aki's last word before he become unconscious.

Aki slowly open his eyes and saw a white space and a beutiful male with a blue-hair greet him.."
[Welcome host ^^ ]" the male suddenly said to Aki. "Is this heaven?" Aki question the male infront of him. "[No... this place called white place and it is host personal use]" the male answer aki's question.

"What?..for my personal what??" Aki confused. "[You see host,you are dead and the higher ups felt sorry for you since you've been a good person..so they decide to reincarnation you to another world that create by other higher ups]" The male explain to aki in a simple way and it seem aki is understand what the male has explained to him.

"I see so I'm in like one of those novel" aki said to himself "then what am I going to reincarnated as ? The villain? The male lead?" Aki asks
the male. "[Well if you don't mind you're going to reincarnated as a mob character]" replied the male.

"That is actually good...fhuu~ here I thought I need to act like the villain or the male lead so which world?"

"[I think the world is actually exist in your world its called 'my love,please choose me' that is what I heard from the higher ups they said they got inspired and create the world]" the male say 'ahh that game, they are popular among both girls and guy it have high quality good plot and importantly the characters are good looking' Aki thought to himself "Ahh..btw what is your name" Aki suddenly remember he didn't ask for the male name.

"[my name is karu and I'm a system who bond and stay at your side all the time]" The system Karu introduced himself. "Can you show yourself infront of other people?" Aki asked karu "[Yes,I'll be with everyone and stay with you as it is my duty, when you die and I also going disappear]" Karu answer Aki with a professional tone "Ehhh...so does that mean like you are made for me????????".

Karu answer with simple word "[Yes]". "Okey I get it, so shall we start cause i can't proceed anything more" Aki said with an exhausted tone

"[Yes,..Start moving soul into new one.....50.....20.......10.....5....2..1 Moving success]"

Aki pov
'Ugh...why is this so black and sticky!?..where am i' Aki thought while trying to open his eyes

"Duchess!!Push one more! You can do it! The baby head almost out!!"
I heard a women screaming...wait am I really get reincarnated BUT ALSO GET REBORN.....okey I think I have to calm down. well i guess I'm in my mother stomach.

'Urgh..so bright' I open my eyes and meet a beutiful woman she look at me with a loving look in her eyes...'well I guess I need to play as a baby.....well here I came..EHEM.." I immediately crying like those baby who did when they get born.

Duchess pov
As the baby crying, I try to calm him down he had a beautiful voice even when he is crying. Its like a melody..I take my baby and calm him down "Shush..shush..its okey..look..mommy..here..shush"
Then the baby slowly open his eyes and giggling "So cute!!"

Said the maid with a low voice but i still can hear it clearly.
BAAM The loud opening door reveal my husband with his worried face. "Helo,darling" I greet him
"Are okey honey,how about the baby is he okey?" My husband seem to worried about me and my children "chuckle...here your child darling please calm down both of us are fine" I said to calm him down

Duke pov
As my wife say that i look at my son he's so beautiful i'm ready to kill whoever is trying to hurt him even if its a royal family. "Helo..son..I'm your dad" I said to my son while holding his small hand.

"So what are we gonna name our son" my wife suddenly ask..well we never thought about his name until now.

"Akira Von Azure...what do you think honey" I suggest the name and my wife replied "Yess it's so perfect!!"

"Your name now will be Akira Von Azure the first born of Azure house hold and the next Duke after me" I announced as many servant clap their hand

[Author note]
"[This is when karu and aki comunate in their head]"

"Normal talking"

"[Only use when in 'white place' for karu only]"

'Thinking'

Thank you for reading the chapter one I hope you guys love and sorry for typo and grammar error if you want correct it please comment

Edit by my friend on chat
Cya~♡
From author,
Rizza