2: art class

"leewon." jungwon whispered on leewon causing her to flinch, and drop her book.

"can you please stop? We're at the library, and stop following me, you're not my shadow." the girl picked it up, and continue reading.

"what are you reading? Fictional book? But you can't read the assignment?" she glared at him. Well, he's right. Leewon finds assignment boring, that she'd rather read something that is fun to do.

"oh shut up. It's not like you care." leewon stood up to leave. Jungwon was so naughty, that he catch up behind her.

"can you please stop following me? Let me have some freedom first."

"leewon! Wait!" leewon ran faster, and kept looking from behind noticing jungwon was so close.

She then accidentally bumped into someone, and fell to the ground. Leewon lifted her head, as she rubbed it, and was immediately greeted by
ni-ki.

"are you okay?" jungwon asked, as she guides her to stand up. Ni-ki just walks passed by, and didn't care at all.

"don't you wanna say sorry?" jungwon block ni-ki's way.

"she should be. She's the one who bumped into me in the first place. Is it my fault being stupid?" ni-ki pushed jungwon aside, and walk off continues to play on his phone.

"what's wrong with that guy?" he shifted his gaze to aram, and helped her wipe off the dust on her uniform.

"sorry, ni-ki." leewon mumbled to herself.

"do you want me to bring you at the treatment room?" he asked.

"no, it's just a little scratch, nothing to worry about." leewon walked away without saying any thank you to jungwon.

The bell rang, and all of the students rushed their selves to their classroom.

Leewon pants, and sat down readying her notes and pens. She averted her gaze to ni-ki and yoonwol, to see them already closed to each other.

~~

"ni-ki, do you want to go home with m-?" leewon got cut off by yoonwol.

"ni-ki, let's go home?" yoonwol held his wrist, and walk outside. Leewon just stand there, watching both of them leave the school gate.

"leewon, let's go." jungwon held her wrist, about to walk off when leewon just stopped on her spot, taking a glance at ni-ki and yoonwol already walking on the sidewalks.

"let's goo!" he pushed leewon on her back, until they left the school gate.

"where do you live?" jungwon asked.

"dummy, we are the same neighborhood." she playfully hit her shoulder.

"so, do you still had a crush on him? I bet you do."

"what? No, i don't. He's, so cold towards me."

"so...."

"so what?"

"can i get your number?"

"why? You don't have one?"

"you know, cha-"

"here." leewon handed him a paper with her number, and run home.

"thank you!" he said before she enters their house.

Jungwon sat on his bed, and and threw his bag from the floor. She took the paper leewon gave to her, and dialed it on his phone.

"hello?"