Ch.8-True Colors

The group was being dragged out in handcuffs.

Wolf:Hey, you're making a mistake. We didn't do it. I know we always say that, but this time it's actually true.

However, Chief Misty was having none of it.

Misty:A-la-la-la-la. Can't hear you. Guilty, guilty, guilty.

Julie was being dragged out too. However, instead of being put with the rest of the group, she was taken to a separate cop car.

Wolf:Wait, where are you taking her?

Misty:Because of her age, she's being tried as a minor. Therefor, shes going to Juvie.

Wolf:What?! No! You can't! She won't be able to handle being isolated like that! Please!

But it was no use. Wolf was placed in the back of the van with the rest of the group. Diane came up to Chief Misty.

Diane:Chief, are you sure it's wise to separate them like this? I mean they do seem pretty close...

Chief Misty cut her off.

Misty:You know the law Governor. I have to obey it

Diane backed off.

Wolf tried to think of something that could get them out of this.

Wolf:Talk to Marmalade. We're really good now. He'll tell you. Professor!

Tiffany:Tonight's headline: Change is impossible. You should always judge a book by its cover, and all stereotypes have been affirmed.

Diane rolled her eyes.

Marmalade: Stop, for goodness' sake! Let me speak to them. I'm-I'm sure there's been some misunderstanding.

Chief Misty opened the door.

Wolf:Ah, Professor Marmalade.

Misty:You've got five minutes. No deals this time.

Wolf:Y-You have to help us. Tell 'em. Tell 'em we didn't do it.

Marmalade:There, there. Of course you didn't do it. How could you? After all, you're so good.

Julie overheard everything through Wolf's earpiece. And both she and Wolf were putting things together. And came to a sudden realization.

Wolf:It was all you.

Tarantula:What are you talking about, Wolf?

Wolf:The old lady, the Golden Dolphin, good training... it was all to get us here, so he could steal the meteorite and let us take the fall.

Snake:Whoa. Whoa, what old lady? And-and why would a guinea pig want a meteorite anyway?

Julie:Yeah, what would Marmalade need the meteorite for?

Marmalade began to chuckle maniacally and scratch the doors of the van.

Shark:Uh, guys, he's creeping me out.

Piranha:Wait, what? What's going on? Someone turn me around.

Marmalade:Well, well. So, you finally get it.

Group:What?!

Shark:You stole the meteorite?

Marmalade:Oh, it's not just a meteorite.

Piranha:I told you guys it's a butt.

Julie:Seriously dude? You're still on the whole butt thing?

Marmalade:IT'S NOT A BUTT! (takes deep breath)It's the ultimate power source. You see, when it struck, scientists found that it emitted an electromagnetic frequency unlike anything else on Earth. I'm going to harness its power to pull off the greatest heist the world has ever seen.

Tarantula:You should've eaten him when you had the chance.

Snake:Yep...

Wolf:But why us?

Marmalade:Because you're the perfect patsies. Come on, when people look up "bad" in the dictionary, do they see a sweet, adorable guinea pig? No. They see you. And they always will.

Snake:Okay, fine. But you set us up.

Marmalade:(chuckling): Oh, pish-pish. Let's be honest... evolution set you up. But Wolfie here really clinched it. Same goes for your little thief in the making. They both fell for every one of my traps, starting with saving a helpless little old lady.

Snake:Wolf, what's he talking about?

Marmalade:Whoops. Did I say too much? Anyhoo, looks like, yet again, the Big Bad Wolf got outsmarted by a little piggy.

Wolf:You little pouchy-cheeked RAT!

Wolf lunged at Marmalade, but was held back by his chains, and Marmalade kicked open the door, making it look like Wolf was attacking him.

Wolf:I'll kill you! You hear me? You're dead! You're de...

Marmalade:Help! Help! Help! The Big Bad Wolf is attacking me.

Despite Julie knowing what was going on, even she was shocked, as she had never known Wolf to lash out like that, the rest of the group was surprised too, so was Diane.

Chief Misty:Oh, now you are done forever, Wolf!

Wolf noticed Julie's expression.

Wolf:Kid...I'm sorry...

The door to the van was slammed shut, and Julie was placed in the back of the cop car.

(A/N I thought this song would be fitting)

The cops began to drive the group to the prison. Soon, the car with Julie diverted to another road, and the group had see her taken away from them, and viceversa. Meanwhile Marmalade was being interviewed by Tiffany.

Tiffany:Professor, Professor, any thoughts on how the Bad Guys managed to steal the meteorite in plain sight?

Marmalade began to explain the made up plan. However, Diane began to realize that something was up. Diane took out the map that Wolf and Julie gave her, and followed it to the group's hideout.

Meanwhile, they placed Julie into a cell.

(A/N An idea of what the cell looks like)

The guards then locked the door. Julie overheard their conversation.

Guard 1:Honestly. I really thought they turned a new leaf.

Guard 2:I know. Kind of a shame. Some people just don't want to change. Though, you gotta give them credit as to how well they fooled people.

They were wrong. They hadn't deceived anyone. Julie had actually changed. But Marmalade took that away from her and framed them for something they didn't do. He was the one who fooled everybody. But there was no way anyone would believe her. She found a new family after such a long time, and the world took that away. The only thing she had left of her birth mom was the necklace she had around her neck, and all she had left of her new family was the picture Wolf gave her. She began to cry to herself. Once again, Julie...was all alone...