Ch.2:Cooking up a scheme

(A/N A song by CG5 I found. Thought you may enjoy it.)

It had been a few months since Julie joined The Bad Guys, as a scout of sorts to scope out what they're going to rob. Earning the codename "Ms.Raccoon". She even has her own nickname:Ringtail.

Julie, Wolf, and Snake, were in a restaurant discussing what to do because it was Snake's birthday.

Julie:How can you not like cake, dude?

Wolf:Yeah, name one food better than cake?

Snake:Guinea pig.

Julie:Really?

Wolf:Again with the guinea pig? If I blindfolded you, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a skunk and a guinea pig.

Snake:Wrong. Snakes have impeccable taste buds. I can taste air.

Wolf:I don't know, they're a little cute for my taste.

Julie:Yeah. Like I may be omnivorous, but they just aren't for me.

After some more banter, the trio left the restaurant (Where most of the other customers and staff were keeping their distance from them.) They also scared away any passers by on the way to their next heist, which was at another bank.

Wolf:Don't mind us, just robbing this place.

The three grabbed whatever cash they could (Mr.Snake ever grabbed a safe) crashed through the window, and booked it to the car.

Wolf:Go bad-

Snake and Julie:-Or go home!

They all shared a fist bump. Julie pulled out her walkie talkie.

Julie:Places, guys.

Tarantula hacked the traffic lights so they were all green and jumped in, then she changed the lights back to red, causing the cop cars to crash into each other.

Wolf:Very slick, Webs.

Tarantula:I also took over the police dispatch, blurred their satellite imaging system, grounded their chopper, and one more thing...

Snake:You didn't...

A cake delivery man sped up with a cake, but was startled and threw the cake in the car and backed off.

Julie:That guy is clearly is getting paid WAY too much.

Tarantula:Happy Birthday, Mr.Grumpypants.

Snake:I think I hate you.

Shark got into position and dropped a few outhouses from a crane in the construction site he infiltrated, blocking more police cars. He ran after the car and jumped in.

Sharks:Guys, it's me! I was the construction worker!

Julie rolled her eyes.

Snake:Watch it big tuna, I'm trying to work here!

Snake pushed him back into his seat.

Shark:Keep it cool baby, birthdays should be chill.

He put a B-day hat on snake, who did not look happy.

Julie:I get the feeling you're going to regret that.

Shark:Why? What's he going to-

Snake smacked him in the face.