1.

At the company, Dahyun was packing her bag to go pick up her sister, "You'll love her"

Momo smiled, "I'm sure we will, but how have we never met her before"

Dahyun laughed a little as she threw her backpack on, "She didn't want to known as my little sister. But unfortunately for her, the college she'll be attending is closer to our dorm"

Jihyo handed Dahyun a water, "Well lucky for her, she gets to stay at our dorm"

Dahyun nodded, "Thank you so much for letting her. She doesn't cause much trouble, very studious....I shouldn't lie. She doesn't cause trouble, but hates school. She is only there because our parents want her to finish her education since she "has no future at the moment" it's stupid"

Dahyun left and got in the car with her manager, they headed to Dahyun's house where Y/n was sitting on the porch, yelling at someone through the phone before hanging up.

Dahyun got out and ran to her little sister where Y/n got up and hugged her, "I've missed you Dubu!"

Dahyun smiled, "You've grown up. I'm so happy you chose to stay with us"

Y/n laughed a little, "I want to spend as much time with you as I can"

Dahyun: "We have the rest of our lives, don't worry"

Y/n: "Till we die. But yeah you're right"

They got her bags and put them in the car, Y/n greeted the manager and they headed to the dorm. Well after they went to go pick up food for everyone to eat, but eventually at the dorm, Y/n was nervous about entering.

Dahyun gave her a slight nudge, "They don't bite, well maybe Jihyo...but she won't hurt you"

Y/n laughed, "Be quiet"

They both entered and Y/n was tackled in a hug by two people, "I've missed you both as well"

Chaeyoung laughed a little, "Keeping you a secret was so hard"

Tzuyu: "You made it to College Y/n"

There was another voice which caught Y/n's attention, it was Nayeon, "You both knew she existed"

Tzuyu nodded, "This was our classmate in high school. She is only 1 year younger than Dahyun, she's our age"

Y/n bowed when the others entered before getting pulled into a hug, they all accepted Y/n. They were excited to have her living there while she attends college.

Y/n looked at Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, "Do you remember our handshake"

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu got ready and all 3 of them did their handshake, Dahyun laughed softly watching her little sister get along with her members.

Jihyo: "So when they got sent to the office for that one...disagreement...was that you that covered"

Y/n nodded, "It was the one time that I saw them "disagree" with each other, but I knew they would be in serious trouble, so I got myself dirty and walked in saying it was me that did that to them"

Dahyun: "So that is why you got that serious infraction"

Y/n: "Yeah, but I was good for the rest of my high school life, so they let it go. Now here I am in college"

Jeongyeon: "That's exciting, have you signed up for classes yet?"

Y/n shook her head, "Not yet, but I am doing that tomorrow morning, then I'm all set ready to go"

Y/n's phone started to ring, so she answered it leaving the room, "Hello?"

Doc: "Kim Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yes sir?"

Doc: "We really need you to come in to our office"

Y/n: "Why can't I just be told over the phone, I don't want to go over there just to hear bad news"

Doc: "I've been told"

Y/n: "I'm sorry for yelling at your secretary. That was inappropriate of me to do. But if it's bad news, I really don't want to show up"

Doc: "We might have some good news thrown in there"

Y/n: "You serious? Like really?"

Doc: "Yes, we really need to see you at our office"

Y/n: "Okay, yeah. I'll schedule an appointment"

Y/n spent the next 15 minutes schedule her appointment with the secretary and 5 minutes apologizing to her as well.

She walked back into the room and they were all getting the table ready to eat. She apologized to them for making them wait, but didn't say much on the matter.

They spent that night getting to know Y/n and Dahyun was just happy she gets to spend that time with her sister.

The next morning, Y/n headed to the University to sign up for her classes and getting her schedule down. Heading to the dorm, seeing everyone getting ready to leave to head to the company.

Dahyun smiled, "We're going to the company, wanna come with?"

Y/n looked at the time, "I have to be somewhere at 12, but is it okay if I drop by after?"

Sana nodded, "Call your sister and one of us will head to the front to get you"

Y/n: "Okay, cool. Can I get your numbers? It would be great if we all just had a group chat. So that way you all know where I am, and I would know where you are"

They exchanged numbers, and Y/n made a group chat. They left the dorm and headed to the company while Y/n started to brace herself for the bad news she would be getting.

She left the dorm, taking her time heading to the doctors office. She didn't want the news, she hated that she was sick, but hearing that there will be good news is giving her hope.

When she finally got to the office, Y/n signed in and she waited in the waiting room with so much anxiety. She's only 19, she's has so much to do. A first year in college and a whole life ahead

She wanted to go to America, she wanted to visit Japan, she wanted to get married, she wanted to have kids. She wants to tell her sister, her family, that this happened last year and that she was scared.

She kept her thoughts running, how there was so much to do and so much to see. That-

Doc: "Kim Y/n"

Request. New Story