"Well I'm not just anybody, I'm ANBU agent Mouse. Keep making your own path and I'm sure the whole world will know the name of Konohamaru."

"Really?" Konohamaru asked with tears. Naruto nodded. "I like you! You can be my boss, and teach me more than Ebisu!"

"N- NANIIIIIIII?!" Was heard throughout the village as a panicked echo.

End Flashback….

Yes, a touching moment it was, until the brat decided to pester him for training. It took Naruto volunteering for a solo escort mission to River country to get the brat off his trail. Those couple of weeks of Konohamaru somehow tracking the ANBU down everywhere except his home were hell.

And now the heathen knew where he lived, curtesy of his precious almost sister, Momo. The girl had the audacity to smile sweetly at him too! Realizing he was staring off into space, Naruto cleared his throat.

"And if you brats ever reveal my identity or try to prank my apartment, I will follow code five forty two." The blonde said gravely. The four gulped.

"C- code five forty two?" Udon questioned shakily. Naruto nodded gravely and used his best acting (read: lying) skills to the test.

"Yes, a serious ANBU rule. See, when someone reveals who we are, us ANBU have to put them through a Yamanaka mind wipe. It's too bad that mind wiping only one memory is difficult, and as such the Yamanaka have to wipe large sections of memory. You don't want to end up like poor Hikaru Hyuga, do you?"

"Hikaru Hyuga?" Moegi asked. Momo narrowed her eyes at Naruto but grinned when he winked.

"Yes, poor, poor, Hikaru. He used to be like every other Hyuga: stiff, boring, and a genius. But then he blabbed to his mother someone's ANBU identity. Now… now he's worse than an energizer bunny on crack and thinks cockroaches make good ninja pets! Do you four want to end up like poor little Hikaru?"

"NO!" Was the three terrified and one amused response.

"Good, now what's this about the tests? Momo, you're three years ahead of them as well!" Momo gulped.

"W- well Konohamaru here failed-"

"Barely!" was said boy's indignant defense.

"Yes, barely failed his village history test again. This is his fourth failed test of the term so Iruka- sensei would have to have a parent teacher conference…"

"Which would be with Hokage- sama since Konohamaru doesn't have parents" Naruto finished with a sigh. The tiny fuinjutsu user nodded shyly.

"Yes nii- san. So he had me help make paint seals so he could make the tests unreadable. Then, Iruka- sensei would have to give a retest. I agreed if he would study this time. I didn't think Iruka- sensei would get so mad at them, and then Konohamaru dragged us out and I got scared so I ran to you!" Momo finished in a rush. The other three looked down in shame. The blonde softened his gaze.

"Well I'm sure Iruka- sensei will still punish you, but I won't take you to him."

"You won't?!" Konohamaru shouted. Naruto shook his head. "You're the best, boss!"

"BOSS!" Momo and the others saluted while still hanging.

"I won't be taking you there personally as I don't want to spend my off day being tied to whatever punishment you all receive." Naruto said, knowing that somehow he would be blamed seeing as he was the one to have taught Momo the paint tags and more advanced fuinjutsu. "No, I will be taking you to the hospital where I know my dear friend Yugao is. She'll be taking you to Iruka". Naruto relished the looks of betrayal but knew it was necessary to have Yugao and Iruka scare the daylights out of them.