Sasuke Uchiha was having a no good, very bad day.

Why, you may ask?

Well, if he had to put it into to words, the biggest annoyance for him was the two Kumo kunoichi staring back at him as he was tied up and feeling rather ill.

"I demand you let me down." He grunted. It was much less haughty than Sasuke BS- before Sakura. The 'last' Uchiha had learned his attitude had consequences amongst women, and kunoichi were the worst of them all.

'If I get out of this alive, I'm never marrying a kunoichi- screw having strong children if it means I die at every mood swing!'

The two Kumo genin tilted their heads at what appeared to be a no name genin demanding them- one the former kage's great niece and the other part of the Yotsuki clan, Kumo's most loyal clan since the village's founding years. Giving a side eye to her teammate, Yuzu Yotsuki smirked.

"Ne, Saki, what should we do with him? I mean, he is rather rude for a clan less genin." Yuzu asked, her standard Kumo shinobi attire proudly carrying the symbol of her clan.

"I'm not a nobody! My name is Sasuke" Here Sasuke stopped his indignant retort, as he had foregone his clan attire for the exam at Naruto's 'suggestion'. The Uchiha still shivered at how the blonde had woken him up at two am over a week ago with a ghastly face illuminated from a flash light and a demonic voice…

Flashback!

"Hello, Sasuke-chan. Lovely evening, isn't it?'

Sasuke balked at the sight before him- Naruto, looking worse than a demon with his mask pulled down and teeth barred, was talking as if they were old friends who bumped into each other in a shop.

"W-what the hell, Naruto! You can't just barge in here and'' A piece of paper with a seal was slapped over Sasuke's mouth and he suddenly couldn't move or speak.

"Listen here, Sasuke," Naruto said softly. "The chunin exams are not a time to be an Uchiha- for your sake, I would suggest going as just Sasuke, not Uchiha. If you choose to not listen to my friendly suggestion…."

Flashback end….

Sasuke just shivered at the threat that had followed, not noticing how it was a sign of fear to the Kumo genin in front of me.

The newly named Saki simply rolled her eyes and pulled her short, plain, chocolate hair into a messy bun as she thought about the note.

'I'm instructed to get the other part of the code from this kid? It wasn't on him when he was knocked out. I have to get the code for Yuzu's sake. She has to pass this.' Saki hmm'd, thinking back to the note that she still hadn't shown her teammate:

This is your team. Each of the others are in possession of one third of the password for the door. The door will only open for one person to get through- try to fit everyone through and you will all be barred from being chunin ever again.

'So far I have my code, 127, and Yuzu's from when she was still asleep, 721. Now for this 'Sasuke' kid.'

Making a decision, Saki chopped her teammate's neck, making sure the now sleeping girl crumpled to the ground safely. With dull eyes that hid intelligence and loyalty, Saki turned to the one with supposedly the last piece to the puzzle.

"I'm going to say this only one; give me your code or I will strangle you with the rope you hang from. Tell me where you hid yours, as I've checked everywhere on you."

Sasuke glared back, missing the connotations of her last statement.

"I don't have any 'code' Kumo trash."