"So have y'all figured out who was getting that batch of guns? Another one coming in tonight so we need to get some shit pushing. We got a few people, we just need to see who willing to pay a better amount." I counted through the stacks of money.

Kehlani came out the kitchen and flopped on the couch.

"We got two. They the highest bidders so we narrowed it down to them. Diablo got the highest and willing to go higher. Them guns are one of a kind Bey. He paying this much." She pointed to the amount.

My eyes widened and I chuckled, thumbing through the hundreds in my hand. Rih passed me the blunt and I pulled from it.

"Him it is then, shit. I don't even know why we still talking about it. Let him know to pull up." I blew the smoke out.

She stiffly nodded and got up, grabbing the undercover phone.

"How is it with the girl?" Rih spoke.

I glanced at her with a small smile, sitting the money down.

"It's great actually...she different. Got a shitty ass attitude but I love her. She ain't nothing like ole girl and Keitta ass." I shook my head.

"Yea you gotta love her cause the way she bitch yo ass over the phone...I ain't never heard that. But aye, why I heard Keitta pregnant wit yo baby?"

I shook my head cause they still going on with this shit. Whole hood got questions.

"That's not my baby. Why they showed up to Nic house all top flight talking bout i'm the only person she was fucking during that time. Now she know..." I gave a look.

Robyn laughed loudly and I joined. Keitta know she lying when she say she only fucking one person. Everybody know her ass lying.

"Then gon try to text me on some she love me shit. Like yea I got love for her cause she was there at some point, but we ain't never been on no serious dating level. Keitta better gon with that bullshit. Nic had to beat her ass, pregnant and all."

"Dammnnn!! Lil mama got it like that? Keitta must've provoked her cause she don't seem like the type to just swing on somebody."

"She not. Keitta kissed me, in front of her. Like Nic listening to Lauren argue with them. She not saying shit, just listening. Then boom, Keitta grab me and kissed me. Nic yanked me back and punched the shit out of her. I didn't know what to do."

Rob shook her head and I shrugged. Seeing Nic so mad was surprising to me. When she started going off and telling me to get out, I thought twice about really walking out.

But she was way too mad. Like to the point that I thought she would spazz. Her hands were shaking and the tears in her eyes just proved that she was angry.

Anything could've happened.

"She way outta pocket with that. Must've thought lil mama was a punk."

"Had to have thought. Honestly I ain't think Nic would do allat. But she got on that ground and worked her face, Keitta was bleeding like a motherfucka. And then crazy part about it, she made sure she was careful of the baby bump. Like all she wanted was Keitta ass."