~ Loving Desire ~

*Sexual content*

Angel }

I laid on the couch as my arms covered my stomach. I just got back from my photoshoot. I was so tired and my boyfriend was already starting to get on my nerves. It's such a toxic relationship. I pay for everything because he doesn't have a job, he never tries to look for one either. It's always a new excuse every time I ask him.

I pull the covers over my body and tried to get some sleep. The dim lights made me relax and sink into the couch, as my eyes started to get heavy the more I stared at the blank wall.  Right as I was closing my eyes, my friend, Mel comes and sits next to me. I gazed at her cheeky smile and rolled my eyes.

"We should go to the club." She exclaimed. I groaned loudly and pulled the fuzzy blanket over my face, acting like she was nonexistent. She soon pulled it down.

"Please?  I don't have anyone to go with except you."  She looked at me with pleading eyes which she knew made me cringe.

"No! I don't feel like it. I'm tired and my stomach hurts from having to push it in all day." I whined. She was now the one to roll her eyes.

"Come on, please? They're going to announce MICHAEL FUCKING JACKSON." She screamed. I got up and sat in a comfortable position, now facing Mel.

Mel is such a huge fan of his, it's always 'look at how hot he is.' Sure he's hot but I don't want to hear about the predictions of how big his dick is, that's just overdoing it.

I still was kind of surprised though. He's the biggest star in the world why would he randomly show up to a club?

"I don't know Mel, why would he show up to a club like that? It's probably just some stupid rumor." She thought for a second but then continued to plead.

"Okay well you have a point, but that's smart because everyone will think it's a rumor and not show up."

"That doesn't make sense, now you're just saying stuff so I can come." I laid back down on the couch and pulled the covers over my body. My eyes started getting heavy again as I laid my head on the pillow. Mel started pouting her lip, as she sat down with me. I looked back at her desperate state.

"I'm not going leave me alone." I kicked her off the couch and she dramatically fell. Which caused us to both laugh.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

She finally convinced me to go. I don't even know how, it was such a blur. But she was starting to get on my nerves.

I now stood in the bathroom fixing my hair. I put it in a high puff and let three curls lightly sit in front of my face. I added tiny little accessories, to add small touches to my outfit. I wore a black leather jacket and black shirt underneath. I tightened my belt and put it around my waist. Mel let me borrow her thigh-high boots, and helped me zip them up.