𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨 𝐱 𝐆𝐍! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫|| 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?

{Albedo, the Chief Alchemist told you to help him to complete his "Experiment" he claimed. Is that really an Experiment? Or a trap for you to somehow like him back?}

Just as a genius as Albedo is, has been titled to be the captain of the Alchemist team of the Favonius. He has his various ways to planned the confession of his to be turn out 100% just the way he want. Oh greedy him, He can't just take a no as your answer. In his way your choice to answer his confession is Yes or Yes.

-> Getting love by you is just so addicting to him, your general care is just what he always want.

You would frequently come to visit Albedo in Dragonspine, Some days you're busy you can't meet him without him knowing, He would always try to ask Sucrose if you're here yet. If he hear you can't come his faces would show some sense of upset in his eyes.

Sucrose and the rest of his friends always saw paintings of you stored by him very SECURELY away from your eyesight. He just adoring you so much...You don't know how much time he got day dreamed about you.

Oh? And his plans on confessing you? He would invite you to join him on an experiment called "Love experimenting" Would definitely taking on excuse of his body is made in laboratory, he had never felt the warmth of human to get your hugs or just your cuddle. Kisses? Oh my god. He's a genius remember that, He got to kissed you multiple times as just saying he want to explore more around the human body and how it function.

He knew how innocent and pure trustable you are, you trust him too much to not even bother the way he kissed you romantically.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Y/n, Haven't you know how much I love you?" He went closer to you caressing your cheek with his hands.

"Hah? What do you mean? This isn't the part of the expirement right?"

He sighed. "You're that clueless aren't you? I love you,... So what is your answer?" Albedo's hands are sweating, his heart nearly pumping out of his chest to show how nervous he is.

"You're also that clueless too aren't you? If I don't feel the same way would I accept on your little expirement? pfft--" You laughed.

Over all, Albedo's situation on confessing you? 10/10 would recommended. Win win.