𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐡𝐮𝐚 𝐱 𝐆𝐍! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫||𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲.

{Even though we are Just friends, It's unpleasing to see you getting too attached to someone that's isn't me, My dove.}

Being one of the close friends of the Ronin Wandering Samurai go with the name Kaedehara Kazuha, your pride always went up. You always wondered, how could you a normal swordswoman/Swordsman can be friends with a Talented Samurai? As long as your pride went up somehow..perhaps your heart flutter also, His distinctive personality is where you get so attachable to him. His smooth calming talking nature rather also his fighting skills is graceful as he is all the time. Being friends with him such a long time, it's normal to fell for him. But you can not risk to ruin the friendship rather you choose to keep your feelings lock down at the bottom of your heart.

It has been months Kazuha haven't come back to Liyue, You can't help but to miss him. But you're glad Aether had been there for you, you treat him like your brother, you guys hangout as much as I say..24/7. His presence always comfort you, sharing your massive crush on Kazuha as he just generally listened and smiled nodding at your words. 

But this day was different, you heard The Crux Fleet Of Liyue is returning back to Liyue. Not sure about the time but you're exicted to meet your bestfriend or as I say your crush. You ran to Aether as you always did in the past few months excitingly announced Kazuha is back. 

"Oh my Aether!!! have you heard about the news??! The Crux will be back today!! Ekk!!" You excitingly jumping around. 

"Oh really? I haven't heard of that" He said while ofcourse he knew, but he love to see your exciting figure to see Kazuha so why not saying he doesn't knew this was coming? While Spending time with Aether you got carried away by the time as such Kazuha had arrived back to Liyue. 

While taking a stroll in Liyue with Aether by your side enjoying his company, you heard a famillar voice behind your back. 

"I was hoping I haven't disturb you guys spending time together happy like this." Said the Mysterious Man behind your back, you quickly turned around to see Kazuha standing behind both of you smiling like he always did greeting you guys. Not exactly greeting, but let's say it is shall we? 

"O-oh! Kazuha! you arrived to Liyue already? How come I haven't notice?" you said confusingly. 

"Let's say early afternoon, but maybe the reason why you haven't notice nor greeting me back as you always been is because you've happily spending time with Aether? Hm?" Kazuha haven't seem to pleased that you're taking your time too much on Aether, ofcourse he appreciate Traveler to company you while he's away but he didn't seem to expect to be that..Attached. Him? Jealous? ofcourse yes. He admit he's jealous how you being so attached to Aether that you even forgot his time arrival at Liyue, while prevously himself standing there looking for you and wait for you under the tree that you guys supposed meet back when you promised. 

"But it's great to see you guys getting to know each other more." the Samurai's add on, his tone voice doesn't match how his face is really right now, as you notice. His face is smilling gratefully and showing the sense of appreciation meanwhile his tone of voice, you can sense the possesive-ness in there. Before you could say anything Aether speak up.

"Ah yes, it's a pleasure to spent time with Y/n! She's very cheerful to be exact." Aether said cheerfully taking the Samurai's Compliment not noticing the Samurai's intense gaze at him. 

"Oh really? I'm very glad to hear that. It's getting late now, you should get some sleep Traveler. I don't want you to get tired tomorrow." He said while holding onto your waist pulling you closer to him. 

"Thank you, I'll be heading now, Bye! see you guys tomorrow" Aether leave with Paimon by his side, soon after his presence had dissapear to thin air.

"Kazu?! What was that? you sound lowkey want to kill Aether in the spot!" You turn to him making him face you.

"Oh? My bad, I can't help but to get Jealous how you're getting attached to someone that isn't me." He chuckled while looking at you. "HAH?? what did you just say?? Jelaous??" your eyes wided refusing what you just heard from him. 

He nodded "Yes, Jealous." Poor you, your head can't wrap the word "Jealous" from him. How can he be Jealous..? Perhaps he has the same feeling like you have with him? oh no no no, you refused to beleived that.

He sighed "Let's just go, we could eat soemthing while taking a stroll in Liyue together." you nodded in reply. 

Even Kazuha himself he wondered, how can you not getting any hint that he want to be more than just friends with you? He always showed something more that friends would do but you seemingly thought it's normal for you and him to do because you guys are closed friends? Any circumstances he's willing to wait for you, he has more than enough time to wait for you to clap back your feelings for him. Always.