𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜 𝐱 𝐆𝐍! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫|| 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

First Sight love? Interesting.}

A normal night as usual at Mondstadt the cold breeze brushed through your skin, there you are at Tavern visiting your friends. You have heard about Diluc Ragnvindr the most finest richest man in Mondstadt owning a wine industry as known a pretty distance person when it comes to socializing according to your friend Kaeya. You shrugged your shoulders and went in Tavern.

"Yahoo~ Y/n! over here!!" Venti turned around greeting you with a most cheeky smile you've seen in your life, you smiled at him greeting him and others back "Hello everyone! I'm sorry if I'm late." You went ahead to take a seat where Kaeya save a spot for you, you looked up to see a red hair man with his pony tail at the back wiping glasses of wine. You know for sure it's Diluc right? you went ahead greeting him with your warmest smile "Ah! you must be sir Diluc right? I've heard a lot of things about you by Kaeya of course, Nice to meet you Sir!" you politely bowed at him.

From the start when you first entered Tavern his eyes are tightly glued at you, your features, how you're so well mannered and know you directly talk to him and smile at him? Oh boy, i think this boy is about to explode ascending to Celestia already when you smiled at him. He coughed lightly "Nice to meet you too Y/n." At the moment you heard his words you're stunned, wait...how does he know your name? even though you've never said it before??? Ah forget it, It's kinda nice to hear someone knew your name right? All your thoughts suddenly interrupt when Diluc ask you "What do you want to drink?" you went up staring at him again "I-I'll take the dandelion wine as usual please." He nodded began to pour you a glass of dandelion wine and hand it to you "Thank you Sir." He nod continued to wipe glasses at the back of the counter.

While he didn't knew his own brother has spot his nervousness pretty quickly as he teased "My My~ is my own dear brother nervous meeting Y/n?~" He smirked looking directly towards Diluc "Ahem, What do you mean Kaeya? I don't quietly understand your statement." You would seriously think this guy is calm? nah ah he's feeling a mess inside right now when his brother teased him while you're there. Kaeya scoffed "My apologies. I'll take my leave first, I have some things to do. Venti would you accompany me also? You don't want to disturb these love birds do you?" He chuckled in satisfaction dragging Venti out of Tavern waving at you one last time and close the door. Now it's only two of you with some drunk customers sitting in the distance, The whole awkward silent went around minutes as you trying to find something to talk to "So sir Diluc, mind telling me your hobbies if you like?"

Diluc looked at you once again glazing at you while answering to your question "I don't really have hobbies that much, I'm usually stuck in my office completing pile of papers and some duties to do at night, It's kinda boring if you say." You smile at him "Not really though, I found it pretty interesting!" He softly blushed at your statement "Thank you...-" You nod "Can I accompany you? if you're comfortable of course" you talked while taking a sip of wine, did you just knew that you literally make that boy stunned??! like *Diluc exe has stopped working- Comfortable? what even is that word if you're literally the one who's asking that? Of course and always he would accept what you said! For real that boy is hella in love with you just seeing you in the first sight like god damn how lucky are you huh?!

"Of course it would be great for you to accompany me, By the way here is the other glass of wine." You were hella confused why did he give you other one while you're not finishing this one? But you accept anyway (like you're supposed to no one can resist this hot ass man.) but did you know, the other extra glass he hand for you it's just for him to slight PASSIVELY brushed his finger tips to you without you notice- hehe sneaky tomato man.

Few hours has passed it's almost coming to midnight for both of you, time does went fast when you're spending time with someone you like right? Well Diluc is the same as that neither as you. After finishing cleaning all the table he went up to you and said " The drinks you don't need to pay them it's free for you." he cooed. Your eyes got wide "Woah really? You don't have to sir..-"

"Please Don't call me sir y/n, just call me Diluc. And yes those are free drinks for you, no need to get embarrassed about that. It's getting late now you should go home." you nodded "Thank you Diluc, I'll take my leave then! byee" you waved and smiled at him again and leave the door. Diluc sighed crossing his arms start to replay those good moments he spent with you not knowing Kaeya had already went in leaning against the door frame.

"You like y/n don't you Diluc?" He looked towards the owner of the voice to see his brother "No i don't ..." Kaeya went towards him "I know you like them in the first sight your eyes tells it all, You might need to confess to them someday don't miss your chance." Both of them stayed silent for a while "Well if you don't have anything to say I might as go then, good night Brother." He left Tavern having Diluc all by his own.

"He's right, Maybe someday I should confess to them before it's too late. Someday y/n, I'll make you mine."