𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼 𝘅 𝗚𝗻! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿|| 𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?

{For all thousands of years being alone, fighting demons till endless day and night. He would never knew he could find someone making his emotions, his heart beat went up and down like crazy. Is this really the feeling of love he's feeling...?}

Hahh- Just like a day as usual, you woke up ready for fighting that stupid Fatui...again. Unknowingly today Katheryne told you to do quest at Inzauma...? Strange Isn't it? You agreed, as you sighed walking up to the balcony getting some fresh air to brighten up your day. Meanwhile being too preoccupied with your thoughts your words suddenly slipped out of your mouth "Hah...Really? Do I have to go to Inazuma? I would really missed Xiao..." you sighed again of course, of course after being friends with him for a pretty long time you have fell for him hard. (I mean whO Wouldn't???!) His soft silky black hair with some green highlights, his golden pierced eyes... his perfect red winged eyeliner..his toned body, his personality cold but also soft.. his stern voice UGH he is just so perfect. After all it wouldn't be bad for you to fell for a Yaksha right? right..? you didn't noticed Xiao was already there at the moment you accidentally call his name.

"You called y/n?" A familiar voice behind your back.

You yelped out in shock, you immediately turn around to see the owner of the voice "O-oh..It's you Xiao, You shocked me you know?!" Xiao noticed how both of your face are dangerously closed to each other, he can feel your breath against his. He quickly backed away showing a tint pink blush on his cheeks while he looked away "I'm Sorry...By the way why did you called me here?" You looked at him confusingly, did you called his name..? you don't exactly remember "Did I?" Xiao shrugged his shoulder "You did y/n." Wait...AHA! aishh your stupid mouth accidentally calling his name "Ah, Well I need to go to Inazuma for two weeks. Make sure to take care of yourself okay Xiao?" After hearing that his whole mood became down as he try to contain his normal self "Don't worry about me, Mortals are fragile. Please take care of yourself while I'm not there okay?" You nodded began packing up things and went with Paimon to the Crux ship, Once you entered the ship, you waved at Xiao as a last goodbye before beginning your two weeks journey in Inazuma.

Xiao Pov: 

As he saw the presence of the ship slowly fading away he sighed and went back to Wangshu Inn sitting alone admiring the scenery of Liyue. You were just leaving couple minutes ago and he's already missing you?! Pftt, As stubborn and un experienced with mortal's feelings like Xiao he wouldn't really admit he missed you! How could a Yaksha would missed a mortal right? he would think he would survive till two weeks without your presence but oh boy....he's wrong. Every where he goes the first thing he would think is you, Buying two plates of Almond Tofu? He would placed other plate across his seat pretending he's eating with you or even remembering how you feed him. (NGL OTHER CUSTOMERS THINKS HE'S BEING WEIRD ASS OR SMTH) Even though he tried to kill monsters to distract himself from missing you he just...couldn't? He would ask Verr Goldet if you came back or not like every single time, he just can't help but missing you okaY??! even though the relationship with you and him are still friends, it sting him a lot really..after asking Hu Tao about the feelings he had for you, when your smile makes his day brighten up, your simplest gestures touching his skin making his stomach is already full of butterflies. And now everything connects...he has fell inlove with you as Hu Tao said to him. Once he knew Hu Tao also said to him "If you don't confessed to them, maybe you would lose them one day~" Hearing those words Xiao didn't like it, he has lost so much in his life..he can't just lose you that easily over some other stupid mortal. As Hu Tao offered a plan to confessed to you, Xiao agreed over all he doesn't want to confess his feelings late, it's better to give a shot right? Over all he can prepare over another week.

TIME SKIP! [At Night Time]

Xiao Pov:

Oh my is this a dream?? Two weeks have past and you would come back to Liyue. Oh my i can't really explain but he's soooo excited to see you again! But on the other part he's nervous about his confession to you, but he would try his best. After seeing Captain Beidou's Ship land on Liyue Xiao immediately wait for you at the balcony with a bouquet of Qingxin flowers on his hand his heart is already pumping hard showing how nervous he is.

Your Pov:

Ahhh Finally! you're back at Liyue, You can't help but to get ready to meet Xiao again! After an exhausted journey to Inazuma with Paimon it drained you alot, You just really need Xiao to let you lean on his shoulder for awhile. You began to walk up stairs to the top of Wangshu Inn excited to meet him, after seeing him on the balcony you quickly ran over his spot shouting his name "XIAOOOOOO I'M BACKKK!!"

After he heard your footsteps getting louder time by time the more his heart beats faster anytime, He's anxious.. Will you like his flowers? Will you accept his confession? or had he take a too much of a risk to broke the friendship..? Does he really deserved to be with an angle like you...? so much questions came to his mind. But it seemly all shattered when you call his name "XIAOOOOOO I'M BACKKK!!!" He nervously turned around hiding the bouquet behind him "A-ah Welcome Back Y/n" You didn't really notice the bouquet so you add on while hugging tightly "I missed you so much Xiao! did you missed me also?" you teasingly questioned him. His face turn soft red " F-Foolish question..Adepti don't attached themselves to Mortal's emotions." By telling his faced you already knew he's blushing so you play dumb giggling to his answer. Xiao Scoffed as he said "Come on let's go to somewhere private, I have something to tell you before it's too late." He don't even need an answer from you he already picked up and teleport to the cliff where the scenery of the night the stars shined like diamonds in the sky, some lanterns floating up the sky creating a beautiful upholding scenery. 

"Woah Xiao...this place is beautiful..." you looked around your surrounding admiring every bits of the scenery. Xiao form a little smile "I'm glad you like it, now y/n please look at me." Xiao hold your hands making you facing him with a light shade of pink on your cheeks "Yes..?" Xiao took a deep breath "Y/n i know you're my friend, but after some months being around you i felt very welcoming. Every touch you touch me, every smallest action you did, your smile and endless list of it.. i feel some form of connection with you y/n. I truly want to be more than friends with you, Y/n... I love you."

You're shocked after what Xiao said to you, you can believe it in your eyes are you dreaming or this is reality? You have always dreaming about this... you looked up a him "Xiao, I love you too. I'm just scared that you wouldn't feel the same way about me and if i confess..it can ruined our friendship we had." you form a gentle smile towards him while caressing his face. Xiao couldn't believe what's happening as he continue to glaze at you dearly. You leaned in for a kiss a gently sweet kiss on his lips, his lips were soft like feather so addicting. On the other side, Xiao wide his eyes after you kissed him, he soon to gave it in making you taking the lead your lips are soft tender and sweet, he would just want to kissed it everyday if he had too. After some minutes you broke the kiss, you both stare at each other while panting "Not going to lie you look cute while confessing me, you have to used a paper to read it off-" you laughed "Oh shut it..It's embarrassing you know?" Xiao cooed. 

"Yes Yes" you laughed giving him a quick peck "I love you Xiao" He blushed "I've finally know what does love feels like now, I love you too y/n."

♡AHHHH I'M SORRY IF IT'S TOO LONG, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

[Oh and about the flowers? maybe he accidentally dropped it while teleporting you to the cliff-]