Chapter 2 Car

When last we left Guy, he'd lost all his hope. And burnt his briefcase at the end of his rope. Then a noice, and he grabbed it. There was something inside!

Guy was backing up until his back hits the couch. A shadowy Chickeraffe was getting up, ready to do something.

A wild scary beast! And nowhere to hide!

"This is it! I'm done for! I've lived my last day!" Guy cried and used his ears to hide his eyes. But it turns out that the Chickeraffes are not dangerous. This one just wants to play.

The Chickeraffe was warbling playfully. Guy looked at  the friendly animal who shows hearts in its eyes. It then licks Guy and starts starts hopping around while breaking things. Guy holds on the vases which they're all priceless.

He tried using the newspaper for a Chickeraffe to fetch as he tossed the paper to the window. But, the Chickeraffe doesn't know what fetch is and just grabbed Guy and tossed him to the window like Guy did before.

Guy was screaming, trying to get away from the Chickeraffe, and calling out for help. The inventors from upstairs heard Guy screaming, but none of them were even bother since they're too busy partying to hear anything.

A Chickeraffe was having so much fun as it starts wrecking the room. Especially leaving its footprints on the walls and ceiling. It broke the light bulb from the ceiling lamp and started a fire on the couch. Guy quickly pulls out the fire just in time.

The Chickeraffe started tearing the pillows. Guy grabs the pillow and pulling it out of a animal's beak. "I am not playing with you!" Guy said. A Chickeraffe ripped the pillow, causes Guy to stumble backwards. One vase was about to fall. He tries to catch it, but he missed it and it broke.

A Chickeraffe thought that was some kind of game starts destroying vases. "Why are there so many vases?" Guy mumbled to himself. An animal broke few more vases and bounced on the couch, causes for the half of his body to get stuck. It sees the inventors are still partying, even they're getting tired. Luckily, they didn't even notice about a Chickeraffe.

Guy picked up the briefcase, walks closer to it, and said, "All right, bubby. Take it easy. I just want to get you back in your briefcase where you'll..." A sudden knock on the door got his attention. "Hello? Mr Am-I?" It must be a bellman, checking on Guy. "Ugh. Oh no." Guy groaned. He couldn't let the bellman sees the Chickeraffe or the mess it made.

He told a playful animal to stay as he walks to the door. He took a peaked through the door window hole and see the bellman. "Hello? Mr Am-I? Is everything alright?" The bellman asked.

Guy answered the door and said, "Thank you! We're fine! The room is neither on fire nor under water." The bellman said steps in the room, oddly he didn't sees a huge mess, "Excellent, sir. We hope you're enjoying your executive suite featuring 17 rare and priceless vases." He asked pushing the bellman back outside, making sure he doesn't see the mess, the damages, or a Chickeraffe, "Are those, by any chance, insured?" Bellman laughed and said, "No. They're rare and priceless. Anyhoo, as a Quintuple Stainless Member, you are now entitled to a complimentary lullaby. So, if you'll just snuzzle yourself into bed and allow me to tuck you in..." Guy stops him from coming back in and said, "If you don't mind, I sleep standing up." The bellman nodded and sang a lullaby.

The lullaby started to make a Chickeraffe getting tired. When he's done, the Chickeraffe gets cuddle in a damaged couch like a nest and falls asleep. Guy smiles impressed now that the animal is asleep. He whispered giving a man a tip, "Thank you so much. You're wonderful talented."

He pushed a confused bellman away from his room. Guy picked up the briefcase and tiptoe towards the Chickeraffe. But the door loudly slammed by itself, causes the Chickeraffe to wake up and continuing make more messes.