You saved the videos in your laptop for back up. And you extract the USB and gave it to Yaya.

" How should we seize Angel? We can't just rushed through since Mr. Khan is still in her hands" Ying said

"That's true. If we recklessly move, someone might get hurt." Yaya said

You gave them a reassuring smile
"Don't worry guys I have a plan" You said

"What's your plan? " Fang

"So Angel Miller's main target is me. And she always watching my moves so if I'll tell her that I got 'caught' because I tried to 'escape'.

She'll definitely not let that slide. I'll tell her people to bring me to Angel so she'll think I got caught and I'll create a ruckus so while I'm distracting her, you'll save father.

Then after that, we'll seize her then call the police and hand over them the evidences we gathered which are the videos"

"What?! That's dangerous Y/n! What if she'll hurt you" Boboiboy said

"Boboiboy's right Y/n. That plan dangerous" Fang said

"I know but this is the only plan that I could think off, that will absolutely work"

"Can't we just tell the police first? " Gopal

"No. We won't call the police until we can't get father safely. Also if there's police I can't give her a good beating" You said while smiling but dark aura is emitting out off your body.

They sweatdropped and slightly back off and reminded theirselves that never and ever mess up with you.

"*ehem* So, when will we move?" Yaya asked

"Now"

"Okay so now. Wait. NOW?!" Gopal said

They shush Gopal and he quickly apologize.

"It's better to do this sooner than later. We don't know what else will she do but first let's go to my house"

They agreed and you all secretly sneak out without telling Tok Aba or Ochobot.

𝔸𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

When you arrive in your house you quickly went to the garage. They widened their eyes as they saw 5 Men that twice of your height and weight being tied up and unconscious.

"These what you meant by amateurs?! We thought that someone like the same of our age or something!" Gopal

Boboiboy's motherquake mode activated. He quickly went to you and grab your cheeks looking for any injuries. You were surprised but let him do what he wants.

"You've been with them for 5 days straight, did they hurt you or did they do anything to you? " He asked worriedly

You chuckled and grab his hands then clasped them. You gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine Boboiboy, don't worry"

He sighed in relief and got flustered after realizing that you both are holding hands. You tilt your head and looked at him in confusion. This made our favorite dino boy flustered more.
'𝘚-𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦' he thought

The others looked at Boboiboy and you like they're in the movies or something and they find it very entertaining. Then they smug as they saw Boboiboy's red face.

Boboiboy fake cough
"L-let's start the doing the plan"

You let go of his hands and Boboiboy was little upset as he looked at his hands