I

TW!! BAD STUFF IN THIS LIKE DEATH STUFF!

I woke up feeling horrible again. I just want to leave this earth and find a place where I'm loved. I grab a cup of water and think about eating, then realise I don't need to eat as I can survive without it.
"Good morning." My brother looks then leaves for work. Followed by my mum and dad.
"Oh again?" I ask myself knowing the stupid answer.
I pack my bag, stay in my pjs and get on the bus. I check my notifications on Snapchat and find a notification that says that I'm a hore and a lying scum bag on Instagram. I flick the notification away. I start crying, all I saw was pointing and laughing at me.
"Hey you ok?" My only friend ask.
She is popular and funny. Everyone likes her but not me. I don't get it.
"Hey?" She shrikes .
"Uhm yeah I'm fine." I wipe my tears away and walk to our fist class.
We go through our days. I got the occasional text and snarky comments while my best friend got the compliments and gifts. I get on the bus and went home. I have ate nothing all day.
"You look fucking ugly!" My mother scolds.
"Thanks?" I say, trying to get the courage to say something.
"Go kill yourself all ready." My sister laughs, my parents cheer her on.
I have something to say. I'm gay. I cant tell anyone or I will become more of a failure.
Life is unfair.