𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤

Start from the beginning

"You look so beautiful," I whispered. His right hand entangle itself in my hair while his left hand ran down my back, sending shivers down my spine. I looked at him to find him staring back at me. Our lips met in a passionate kiss, feeling his hands trail up and down my sides. I pulled away and move his hair to the side before sitting up to straddle him.

"Darling." He began but I cut him off by placing my finger over his lips. My other hand found his cock, stroking him as he let out a moan. I lifted my hips to line him at my entrance before lowering myself down on him, both of us gasping in pleasure.

"Draco." I groaned, placing my hands on his chest to support myself when I lifted my hips to bring them back down. Draco's hands gripped my hips to guide me with the movements of my hips.

"Fuck." He groaned, cupping my breasts in his hands, and massaging them. I leaned down for him to take one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking on the bud before alternating to the other one. I cried out when I felt his tip brushing at that spot that made me see stars.

"Right there!" I cried out, throwing my head back and closing my eyes at the pleasure I was receiving. He only groaned and bucked his hips, meeting with my thrusts. My fingers scratch his chest before he rolled us over so he was now on top. His thrusts grew frantic, breathless moans escaped his mouth.

He lifted one of my legs over his shoulder causing me to gasp at the sudden change of angle, sending him deeper inside of me. The coil in my stomach was ready to snap.

"Are you gonna cum?" He asked. I nodded, not trusting my words as he leaned down to hover over my ear. "Then cum for me, darling." I whimpered when his lips pressed against mine, swallowing my moans as I clenched around him. He groaned causing him to spill his cum inside of me, riding out our highs until he stayed inside of me while we kissed softly.

He dropped on top of me, careful not to crush me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding his head against my chest. I closed my eyes while I slowly ran my fingers through his soft hair, feeling him relax

"Draco?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Hmm." He answered, looking at me. I intertwined my fingers with his.

"What did your father want to see you?" I asked.

"He decided to give me the company." He replied causing me to look at him.

"Really?" He nodded.

"He says that he is getting old and he wants me to take over." He says. "I was gonna ask you if you wanted to become my ceo assistant?"

"Are you sure? I mean this is your family's business." I said nervously.

"You're already part of the family. You're my wife." He smiled. "Besides we get to see each other more often." I thought about it before nodding.

"Sure, I'll be your CEO assistant." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You're amazing, you know that?" He whispered. I let out a hum before dozing off to sleep in Draco's arms.

❣︎✍︎︎☕︎

I was woken up to hear Draco's voice in panic.

"Okay, okay. I'm on my way." He said through the phone. I sat up and watched him frantically throwing on some clothes. "Call me if anything happens." He hung up his phone.

"Dray, what's going on?" I asked. He looked at me and let out a sigh.

"Astoria is at the hospital." He began, running his hand through his hair. "She began to feel a sharp pain and doctors believe the baby is at risk."