chapter 23__ truth reveal

Start from the beginning

"Dad....you only know half truth...before just like you I also believe that...but after hearing her..... I realize that we shouldn't Judge her before without listening her side story too"

"Zhan...what do you mean?"
Yanli asked gently....

Zhan sigh and tell everyone Saha side story too.....whole xiao family is shocked..especially Mr xiao he can't believe that his best friend do something like that....

"Guys..... firstly we should tries to find out yibo" cheng said..

"Zhan let go to take help from cops"
Mrs xiao said ..

"Mom,I already take help from police... when I check the recording...and he said that he will help us...if he find any news about yibo....he will tell me first"

Everyone nodded....suddenly cheng phone rang...he excuse himself and leave from there to talk.....

Everyone is still standing...suddenly door open with Thud...
Revealing some men in black with mask.

"What the hell is this? who the hell is you?" Mr xiao ask angrily....

"Give us the key" say one of the guy

"Huh! What key?" Mr xiao confusely ask

"Give us the key of zhu's lab ....we know that zhu give his lab key" said another guy...

Hearing this Mr xiao widen his eyes...
"How do you know......what you want from zhu lab..?"

"You are not allowed to ask us questions.....just answer my question you dammit " said another guy who have gun which is pointed toward xiao

"Do what you want....I will not give you"
Mr xiao said..

"Ok...as you wish...boys put that old man in car....we take him to boss...he will what he want to do" said the guy in black clothes with mask....

"Don't you dare to touch my father"
Zhan said angrily....

"OH...I am scared...hahaha foolish" said the guy...

"Tries me..." zhan said with challenging look...

"OH.. look kid I am not in joking mood...
And you guys put that man in car..."
Said the guy...

One of the guy come near Mr xiao...
But before he can touch Mr xiao , a hand hold the wrist of the black cloth guy...and twist the wrist....

The guy yell in pain....when zhan satisfied he leave the wrist....and that guy rub his wrist to reduce his pain...

Other guys toward zhan....two coming toward zhan in order to beat him...
But unfortunate.....zhan moves is faster than them....he hit the private part of one of the guy by his long legs....
And punch another guys on his face...
Suddenly from behind third guys attack and put the revolver on him....
The guys said which put the revolver on zhan...

"Stop...otherwise I will kill you"

"Take this man in car and also take this boy too..."

"But boss what will the use of this boy?"

"This boy....first we ask big boss... if he is not useful to them...we will use him as a punching bag..... now put them in car.. we have to go....." said the guy...

The other men in black hold them and put them in car...and leave the masion...
Both ladies is shocked they don't know what they do....suddenly cheng come and saw that his mother is crying and his shejii is caressing her mother back..
He look around and saw that his father and his brother is not here...which confuse him...he come infront of his mother and sister and ask ...