21

Imagine saving a snake and being it home as your pet and sleep with it but when u woke up there a hole women just looking at u u could not believe ur eyes because last u check that u had a animal in bed in not a human so u close your eyes because u don't believe what u are seeing an then u open your eyes and see half snake/human  so u ask how are u a snake and human they said that they parents was "dad human mom snake" and that they can turn into each one. 

This is what they look like in snake form

Skip later  u find out that u wasn't just human either(what ever supernatural u want to be) and was from a different planet but some enemies was killing your family so ur parent had to send u away to a different planet they still have some hope that they are alive still.

It was so much to take in all at once at some moment u tho u was crazy but Sofia(the snakes name) said you was not.

You take a nap to rest your mind when you did that ur parents was trying to communicate with u but it bury out u only could put words together ( you was go to save a snake) that what you did u try to say but they was not there any more u woke up

You start looking for Sofia she was already hunting for food but was attract by another animal so u got your gun and ran out the door and save Sofia form bring someone else breakfast. you started ur day after that with some French vanilla coffee  after that you did your routine.

Then got to work around the house because of family was coming over

Your foster family didn't even know u were bi so today u tho way to tell them because Sofia was there

Sorry my mind goes a little fast for me to type all the stuff down

Good night babes sweet dreams