And now, I basically stuck my ear to the door as I heard every word.

Starting with...

"What's got you so flustered?"

Author's P.O.V

Most would try and catch the attention of the person their heart desires.

And some, maybe even the majority, just want to admire from afar.

This situation for the two can only go both ways.

Apart.

Or...

Together.

Let's start with them being...

Apart.

"What's got you so flustered?" Questioned Lia, she played with her hands continuously out of nerves. Soobin wasn't the only one, though she was way better at hiding it.

Maybe what's got her so flustered is the way his uniform tie is messily laying there, as if he had pulled at it. Along with his hair which matched his tie perfectly, showing her all the charms, some she's never noticed.

And like mentioned before, her mind was never the same ever since the first time her body was pressed against the body standing right in front of her.

It was even more messed up when it happened again.

*FlashBack*

There was no more space between us as I tried to take some deep breaths, but my heart rate couldn't stop itself. His hot breath fanned the back of my neck as I felt myself press against him and was afraid that my or his hormones  might act up, I prayed that the voices in the hallway could just go away so that I could leave and get some fresh air. He uncomfortably shifted his position as he tried to get as far away from me as possible, but the more he'd move the more he'd make noise and alert the teachers, than we could even go on probation or even worse get kicked out.

Though, I could only think of how close Soobin's lips were to the back of my neck and how close my entire frame was against his tall one. Honestly, I whimpered when he moved again, I was afraid something might happen to me with this shy shy man.

Soon, I realize that I've been holding a breath in this entire time, and the moment I finally let air into my lungs, I let out a loud cough, thankfully the clicking of the teacher's heels were long gone as silence filled the hall agains. Soobin lets go of his hands on my small waist while we finally separate ourselves from each other.

*End Of FlashBack*

And so the moment Soobin opened his mouth to speak, she couldn't stop herself from taking a peek at his lips and down his neck, all the way to the small but just a good enough view of his collar bone as well as a bit of his chest.

She usually didn't like messy looking guys and didn't understand the hype behind the way they would look with messy hair, or ruffled clothes.

Now, she undestood.

And wasn't going to give up the opportunity to stare.