5. Potentials

Tony's Pov.

           "Come in" I said as I heard knocks on my lab door Bruce turn to face the person coming inside Gwen came in "I got the internship forms from the midtown school" She inform "hand them to Bruce" I instructed Gwen handed the stack of papers to him and Bruce started rummaging through it.

         "Any potentials?" I questioned as the door click close Bruce sigh and take two of the papers he handed one to me I look to the name and saw 'Beck Harman' and he answer 93% of the questions right "I got one Ned" Bruce say looking at the paper with mark of 97% of right answers "I got ninety-three percent" I said we put the papers to separate parts from the rest.

              "Trash!" I said sarcasctically as I read  'Thompson's answers I sigh and withdrew my phone as it vibrates.

Kid
Hey, Mr. Creepy I'm bored \(o_o)–

Tony
Hey, kid what's the name of your school?

Kid
Are you trying to track me :-[

Tony
Just asking

Kid
Midtown

Tony
K, Kid I need to go bye

Kid
Bye

*"Have you found someone name--" "I got one a perfect score!" Bruce exclaims cutting me off I glare at him "Parker, Peter a hundred percent and this one Jones, Michael ninety-nine point three percent" he informs "Peter?" I questioned quietly "Yup" he said popping the 'p' I quickly snatch the form from him I look through it looking at every detail and marking on the looks of the writing that have been written to fast but still neat.

        "Can you station both them on the Mechanics office along with the Ned and Beck kid?" I questioned "Sure" Bruce say typing on the keyboard as I place the forms together.