I held out my hand, and watched him drop his pants to expose his fully hard erection pressed against his white briefs. Nick usually wears black ones...shut up Giada. 

        Mikhail took my hand with the ring prominently showing on my finger, and made me wrap my hand around his cock. He groaned at the sight. "Razdvin' nogi" he said in fluent Russian. Although I don't speak it I could tell by his tone it was a command. "Open your legs," he said again, accent still thick like the cock in my hand. 

I pumped him once before slipping my hand out of his briefs and leaning back on the mattress, legs open. "You've made me very happy, malishka. Now I'm gonna make you happy," he told me, slowly crawling in between my legs. He stopped when his face was in alignment with my cunt. When he licked up the slit I let my head fall back, and enjoyed the feeling of a warm tongue on me. I could almost fool my eye sight when I saw tattooed hands pressed around my spread thighs, but they're different hands. Not the ones I was thinking of. I'm a cheating little bitch.

        I had Nick inside me earlier, so I wouldn't have had sex with Mikhail so soon after... if it wouldn't look extremely weird for me to deny my brand new finance right after I say yes. Fiancé. The word hit me like a ton of bricks. When I sucked in a breath Mikhail thought it was because he'd just shoved his tongue into my entrance, and pushed in and out a few times. He captured my clit between his lips and licked and nipped at me until he got me where I needed to go. I began to shake in my thighs, and when I released it was with a soft moan. 

It got Mikhail so worked up he almost forgot a condom, but I stopped him before he could enter me. I'm not ready for damn kids, and I've tested my luck enough with having the devil man cum inside me multiple times. 

When Mikhail pulled on the rubber his eyes devoured mine. I wondered if my translucent eyes showed fire like his does. His eyes trailed down my body, and he pressed himself to my entrance.

        "I love that I get to call you mine," he smiled above my lips before pushing inside me. I wanted to smile back, but when I couldn't I just grabbed his face and kissed him harshly. He groaned and pulled out of me only to push harder into me again. I sucked his tongue and kept him there, because he shouldn't see my face right now. I can't hide the shit that's in my head and heart right now. I feel split wide open. So I did what a sinner would and I said, "Baby, can you hit it from behind?"

Mikhail groaned at the request and was happy to flip me over on the mattress. He slid back inside me once he had my hips where he wanted them. I pushed back on his length as he shoved forward, and I let the motions take me under. I focused on the physical and I moaned when it felt good, and kept myself facing forward. 

I couldn't pretend it was Nick. I can't do that to my fiance. So I just didn't think about anyone. Just the dick pushing in and out. In and out. When he slapped my ass it gave me a little jolt and I sucked my lip into my mouth, groaning. Until our thrusts turned into harsh pumps, until I was trembling and he was too. When Mikhail came he came with a loud grunt, and then his hands slipped off my waist leaving a trail of feathered fingers on hot skin.

He ripped the condom off and laid beside me. We looked at each other for a moment, and when guilt crept in I just turned my gaze down to my hand. Big diamond, small hand. 

        "So...you realize we gotta tell everybody now," I chuckled. It's laughable what I've done. "My dad is gonna flip out. He's been waiting for this since we were like 5," he smirked. "You were cute, but I needed a little more man. I hadda wait," I teased him. He nipped my flesh and I yipped, but then laughed. "Well, let's get it over with," I told him. I watched his face shift to something else. 

"Get it over with? You don't sound excited," he frowned. I smoothed the lines on his face and swallowed. "No, I meant it as in...we have to get out of this bed and announce our engagement, but I want you to drag me back here afterward," I fucking lied. His mood shifted instantly.